Diablo 3’s Season 13 starts today on all platforms and without much new content outside of some skill changes since the release of the Necromancer class, most players will get burn out of this game very soon just like the last few seasons.
Season 13 Haedrig’s Gift
- Barbarian – Might of the Earth
- Crusader – Thorns of the Invoker
- Demon Hunter – The Shadow’s Mantle
- Monk – Monkey King’s Garb
- Necromancer – Grace of Inarius
- Witch Doctor – Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard – Firebird’s Finery
The Rise of the Necromancer Class DLC for Diablo 3 has finally got a release date and price. It will be released on June 27th, 2017 priced at $15 for all platforms. Buying the DLC, players will receive:
- Wings of the Crypt Guardian
- Special Necromancer Pennant
- Half-formed Golem Pet
- Necromancer Banner & Sigil
- Necromancer Portrait Frame
- 2 Extra Character Slots
- Extra Stash Tabs
Diablo 3’s Season 10 has just started today but similar to the last 3 seasons before it, it won’t have much new content. Pretty much any build that worked for the last 3 season will remain as meta with the exception of Primal Ancients making them even stronger.
Season 10 Haedrig’s Gift
- Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk – Inna’s Mantra
- Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus
All of Diablo 3’s Season 9 Seasonal Journey challenges from Chapter I up to Guardian.
Diablo 3’s Season 9 ladder has begun and it’s going off Patch 2.4.3 which doesn’t really have any new additions to the game except a few new legendaries and set changes that warrant little to no change to meta-builds since Season 7. Similar to Season 8, the season is going to be lackluster and burn-out is going to happen very soon when all season journey rewards have been claimed.
Diablo IV isn’t coming this year, rather the Necromancer Class is coming back to Diablo 3 revealed at Blizzcon 2016 explaining the lack of content in Season 8 ladder. The Necromancer class is coming with Diablo 3’s Rise of the Necromancer pack coming later in 2017 and is not a free-expansion.’
You can view some of the current skills Necromancer is going to have here.
Season 8 for Diablo 3 has started but there isn’t anything new for this Season because apparently all the effort on Diablo content will be revealed at Blizzcon 2016. All that’s new is the new seasonal journey rewards. The Season will last about 3 months.