Warframe is giving away a Vectis and Vectis Tekelu Skin to all players. To redeem your reward, go to https://www.warframe.com/promocode and enter FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N as your code after you have logged in. Otherwise if your lazy, just click on this link here after you have logged in.
Everyday you log onto Warframe, you will receive a Daily Tribute or a Log-In Reward. Those rewards include Credits, Endo, Syndicate Medallions, 90-Minute and 2-3 Hour Boosters, Forma Blueprint, Weapon and Warframe Blueprints alongside a bunch of building components. Occasionally, you’ll be rewarded with a Platinum Discount Coupon that slashes the prices of the platinum package by a percentage, rarest being 75%. Usually players that have been inactive for a very long time will be greeted with this. Daily Tributes are reset corresponding to UTC time.
Aside from those rewards, reaching certain Log-In Milestones such as every 50 days, will grant specific rewards. Every weapon includes a weapon slot and an pre-installed Orokin Catalyst. All mods receive from Milestones are unranked.
- 50 Days – Imminent Eclipse Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Orokin Catalyst
- 100 Days – Azima
- 150 Days – Awakened Luna Sigil, 3-day Credit Booster, and Exilus Adapter
- 200 Days – Primed Fury
- 250 Days – Eternal Stasis Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Orokin Reactor
- 300 Days – Zenistar
- 350 Days – Solar Flare Sigil, 3-day Credit Booster, and Orokin Catalyst
- 400 Days – Primed Vigor
- 450 Days – Void Gate Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Exilus Adapter
- 500 Days – Zenith
- 550 Days – Lotus Deliverance Sigil, 3-day Credit Booster, and Orokin Reactor
- 600 Days – Primed Shred
- 650 Days – Spectral Tide Glyph, 3 Forma, and Orokin Reactor
- 700 Days – Sigma & Octantis
Warframe’s Plains of Eidolon Expansion had added a mining element into the game. In order to start mining, you will need to get a Nosam Cutter either as a standing reward or buying one from Old Man Sumbaat who can be found at the mining symbol on the minimap in Cetus. After obtaining the Nosam Cutter and equipping it onto your gear slot, you are now able to mine materials in the plains.
While in the plains, take out your Nosam Cutter through your gear wheel. When you zoom in with your Cutter, an indication should pop up. The left side indicates how many mineral veins are nearby and the right indicates the distance to the nearest vein. There’s also an audio indicator to signify when you are getting closer to the vein.
When you find a mineral vein, it is either Red or Blue. Red veins can only drop ores while Blue veins can only drop Gems. After finding the mineral vein and still looking through your Nosam Cutter, track the dotted pattern around the mineral vein. Depending on how well you trace the outline will determine how much materials you get out of it, better cutters are more accurate and have a longer range indicator. If you’re lazy and don’t want to trace every outline, you can just do spirals inside the outline to quickly mine the vein losing out on some additional materials. The more the gauge above the progression bar fills up, the more materials you will achieve after the progression bar has been completely filled.
Standing & Gem
- 25 – Azurite -> Tear Azurite
- 25 – Devar -> Esher Devar
- 50 – Veridos -> Marquise Veridos
- 100 – Crimzian -> Star Crimzian
- 400 – Sentirum -> Radian Sentirum
- 400 – Nyth -> Hearth Nyth
There are currently 6 gems mine-able that can be traded in for standing at Old Man Sumbaat while the 4 Ores cannot be. All these materials can be used to create a refined version of itself that’s used for majority of Cetus crafting including the Custom Weapons, Zaws. The refined version is unlocked by standing ranking and can be bought at Old Man Sumbaat.
- Coprun -> Coprite Alloy
- Ferros -> Fersteel Alloy
- Pyrol -> Pyrotic Alloy
- Auron -> Auroxium Alloy
Street Fighter V‘s next upcoming fighter has been revealed to be Zeku, who will be released on October 24th.
First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy’s former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again…until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style.
The Evil Within launched, The Evil Within 2 will be launching on Friday the 13th, October 2017 on PS4, Xbox & PC.
3 years after the original
In The Evil Within 2, Sebastian Castellanos must once again confront unspeakable horrors within the nightmare born from the infamous STEM. This time, however, Sebastian’s mission is personal: He’s searching for his daughter Lily, who he thought he had lost many years ago, and it’s now a race against time as the world crumbles around him. Sebastian must rescue Lily before everything falls apart and they are both lost in STEM.
Overwatch’s Seasonal Summer Games Event has returned. Overwatch: Summer Games 2017 will last roughly 20 days from August 8th – August 28th.
During that time period, players will have access to the 40 new Summer Games themed items alongside previous Summer Game items plus the return of the Lúcioball gamemode.
Here are all the announcements made at the Sony Press Conference at E3 2017.
- Uncharted – The Lost Legacy | 08.22.17 | [Trailer]
- Horizon Zero Dawn – The Frozen Wild | 2017 | [Trailer]
- Days Gone [Gameplay]
- Monster Hunter World | Early 2018 | [Trailer]
- Shadow of the Colossus Remake | 2018 | [Trailer]
- Marvel v. Capcom Infinite [Trailer]
- Call of Duty World War II | 11.03.17 | [Trailer]
- Skyrim VR [Trailer]
- Star Child VR
- Final Fantasy 15 – Monsters of the Deep VR [Trailer]
- Bravo Team VR [Trailer]
- Moss VR [Trailer]
- God of War 4 | Early 2018 | [Trailer]
- Detroit – Become Human [Trailer]
- Destiny 2 | 09.06.17 | [Trailer]
- Spiderman | 2018 | [Trailer]