Monster Hunter World Iceborne expansion trailer, a bunch of information regarding to what is going to be in the expansion was also revealed as part of the Monster Hunter World Spring Developer Update.
Alongside the recent
Monster Hunter World Iceborne will be launching on September 6th, 2019 on consoles and PC at a later date.
New Mission Rank
- Hoarfrost Reach
- Going to be the largest region in Monster Hunter World
- Region opens up as player progress more into the story.
- Region contains cold-related ailments. Players can avoid this by making hot drinks from plants within or by visiting Hot springs located in Hoarfrost Reach.
- New & Returning Endemic Life
- Rime Beetles
- Banbaro – New Brute Wyvern Herbivore that resembles an Elk. Straight forward moves but is able to pick up materials during it’s attacks increasing damage or attack reach, whatever is picked up is dependent on the environment.
- Beotodus – New Carnivore, similar to Lavasioth and Jyuratodus but submerges in the snow and is much more aggressive. Will get into turf war with Banbaro.
- Nargacuga – Returning monster that appears half way within the story with both returning and new movesets added. Gets into Turf Wars with other monsters such as Rathalos.
- Velkhana – New Elder Dragon that utilizes ice attacks and other secret mechanics that weren’t revealed.
New Hunter Actions
- All Slingers can be used with weapons drawn now. So that flashpods can be fired almost instantly.
- Clutch Claw allows players to fire a claw to grapple onto monsters.
- New elements and movesets for every weapon type, some incorporating the slingers shots.
Playstation‘s second State of Play showcases new upcoming games and updates coming to PlayStation.
Spring Blossom Fest for Monster Hunter World has returned and will last until May 16th on all platforms.
During the Spring Blossom Fest, all previously released events and quests will return with the exception of The Greatest Jagras & The Name’s Lavasioth which will only be available during these specific times:
- The Greatest Jagras: April 25th – May 2nd & May 9th – May 16th
- The Name’s Lavasioth: May 2nd – May 16th
All available content during the Spring Blossom Fest can be found at the Event Quest Schedule.
Spring Blossom Fest also includes reduced facilities costs, daily login bonuses, limited bounties and a new outfit for the handler & poogie.
Dragon Ball FighterZ’s FighterZ Pass 2 has been revealed to be GT Goku and that will be releasing on May 9th.
The 5th Character in the
Watch as Goku [GT] unleashes Super Saiyan 3 Kamehameha in DRAGON BALL FighterZ!
Here are all the relics that the Equniox Prime Access update has brought in, these Relics will replace the ones that had Oberon Prime and his arsenal of Silva & Aegis Prime and Sybaris Prime from the relic drop tables.
Equinox Prime brings in the new Stradavar Prime and the Tipedo Prime. The parts required to craft each of these primes items are found in these relics:
|Equinox Prime BP
|Equinox Prime Neuroptics
|Equinox Prime Chassis
|Equinox Prime Systems
|Stradavar Prime BP
|Stradavar Prime Stock
|Stradavar Prime Receiver
|Stradavar Prime Barrel
|Tipedo Prime BP
|Tipedo Prime Ornament
|Tipedo Prime Handle
This update in total brings 2 Lith, 3 Meso, 2 Neo and 2 Axi New Relics. The Void Relic Prime Drop Table has been updated to reflect these new relics. The parts that drop from each of these relics can be seen below:
Warframe’s 6 Year Anniversary Event. This year, players who log in during the Anniversary Event will be able to claim the Liset Dex Skin for free which also comes with the Excalibur Dex Noggle. The event will be ongoing for 2 weeks until April 10th.
It’s time for
The previous Anniversary Event items such as the Dex Furis, Dex Syandana, Dex Dakra, Excalibur Dex Skin and Dex Sybaris are also all up for grabs in Exclusive Anniversary Alerts. The item will come with a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst and an additional Weapon slot.
6th Anniversary Alerts
- Dex Furis – Secondary Only Exterminate (Level 10-15) on Earth
- Dex Syandana – Melee Only Survival (Level 10-15) on Void
- Dex Sybaris – Primary Only Interception (Level 10-15) on Earth
- Dex Dakra – Melee Only Rescue (Level 10-15) on Earth
- Dex Excalibur Skin – Defense (Level 10-15) on Mars
Playstation‘s first State of Play showcases new upcoming games and updates coming to PlayStation. This State of Play mainly focuses on VR games.
- Iron Man VR | 2019 | [Trailer]
- Crash Team Racing – Nitro Fueled | 6.21.19 | [Trailer]
- No Man’s Sky Beyond VR | Summer 2019 | [Trailer]
- Ready Set Heroes | 2019 | [Trailer]
- Blood & Truth VR | 5.28.19 | [Story Trailer]
- PlayStation VR – Next Wave of Games | [Trailer]
- Mini-Mech Mayhem | 6.18.19 |
- Jupiter & Mars | 4.22.19 |
- Falcon Age | 4.9.19 |
- Trover Saves The Universe | 5.31.19
- Everyone’s Golf VR | 5.21.19 |
- Table of Tales | 4.16.19 |
- Vacation Simulator | 6.18.19 |
- Observation | 5.21.19 | [Story Trailer]
- Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted | Spring 2019 | [Trailer]
- Concrete Genie w/ VR | Fall 2019 | [Story Trailer]
- Day’s Gone | 4.26.19 | [Story Trailer]
- Mortal Kombat 11 | 4.23.19 | [Story Trailer]
Season 1 of Apex Legends, Wild Frontier is now live along with the battle pass and the new character, Octane.
Season 1 – Wild Frontier is here, and you can score tons of seasonal swag with the Wild Frontier Battle Pass. Earn over 100 unique items including Legend skins, Apex Coins, a legendary Havoc skin, and more.
Everyone else that plays during Season 1 of Apex Legends has the ability to earn while they level up:
- 1 Wild Frontier Legend Skin
- 5 Apex Packs
- 18 Wild Frontier Stat Trackers
While players that get the Battle Pass for Apex Legends Season 1, Wild Frontier will have the ability to obtain 100 tiers of Battle Pass Rewards that are exclusive only to Battle Pass owners as they level up their account. When the season ends, players will not longer be able to obtain these rewards and levels will reset.
The newest addition to Warframe is the Nightwave which is a collection of daily and weekly challenges or acts that racks up standing to unlock time-limited items and cosmetics. The Nightwave are separated into series that last for a limited amount of time. This acts like other game’s battle passes that encourage daily and weekly play to unlock items.
Over the next 3 weekends leading up to Warframe‘s 6th Year Anniversary, players will given a Gift of the Lotus Alert that rewards 10 relics that contain Spira Prime, Nikana Prime, and Saryn Prime components on completion. The 10 relics given out are all the same but change every week. Each week the faction of the Gift of the Lotus alert will be different.
If the community is able to kill a certain amount of the weekend’s specific units within the weekend war, there will be a specific weekend bonus that is shown below. Note that units killed outside of the Gift of the Lotus also count towards the progression.
Weekend War 1: War on Lancers (February 15, 2 p.m ET – February 18, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Meso S9 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Affinity Weekend (March 9-10)
Weekend War 2: War on Crewmen (February 22, 2 p.m. ET – February 25, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Axi N6 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Credits Weekend (March 16-17)
Weekend War 3: War on Chargers (March 1, 2 p.m. ET – March 4, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Neo S10 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Resources Weekend (March 23-24)