Warframe currently has a promotion with Twitch for Twitch Prime that gives players the following items:
- Frost Prime
- Vistapa Syandana Prime
- Dragon Mod Pack
The promotion will last until July 26th and linking your Twitch account to your Warframe account while having Twitch Prime will yield you these items. Link your account at https://www.warframe.com/freeprime.
Here are all the announcements made at the Ubisoft Press Conference at E3 2017.
The Microsoft Conference at E3 2017 today revealed a bunch of new games that totaled pass the usual 1 hour conference period. Here are all the games and things announced at the press conference. The suggested released date will also be attached if applicable.
- Hardware: Xbox One X [Trailer] [Trailer2]
- Forza Motorsports 7 – October 3th, 2017 [Trailer]
- Metro Exodus [Trailer]
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – October 27th, 2017 [Trailer] [Gameplay]
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for Xbox – Late 2017 [Trailer]
- Deep Rock Galactic [Trailer]
- State of Decay 2 – Spring 2018 [Trailer]
- The Darwin Project [Trailer]
- Minecraft 4K & Cross-platform – Fall 2017 [Trailer]
- Dragon Ball FighterZ [Trailer]
- Black Desert Online for Xbox – Early 2018 [Trailer]
- The Last Night [Trailer]
- The Artful Escape [Trailer]
- Codevein – 2018 [Trailer]
- Sea of Thieves – Early 2018 [Gameplay]
- Tacoma – August 2nd, 2017 [Trailer]
- Super Lucky’s Tale – November 7th, 2017 [Trailer]
- Cuphead – September 29th, 2017 [Trailer]
- Crackdown 3 – November 7th, 2017 [Trailer]
- Ashen [Trailer]
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm – August 31st, 2017 [Trailer]
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War [Gameplay]
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps [Trailer]
- Feature: Original Xbox Game Backward Compatibility
- Anthem [Gameplay]
- ID@Xbox Games [Trailer]
Whole Xbox E3 2017 Press Conference ~ 2 Hours Long
Battleborn has finally went F2P even though it doesn’t publicly want to announce it by calling it a “free trial”. It’s live now except for Sony Europe & Sony Japan which will become live on June 13th.
Essentially players will have access to play the multiplayer of the game with a rotating number of heroes at first. But Battleborn’s gotta make money somehow, there a paywall or grindwall behind the content of the game. Everything can be unlocked through playing the game including all the heroes and story missions through in-game credits or you can just buy it.
The multiplayer isn’t too appealing because balancing is such an issue when you have 30 characters, each having multiple skills and on top of that an equipment system that has randomized stats and tiers.
Personally, I don’t think Battleborn going F2P at this point will save it from it’s eventual demise even though it’s not half bad but unfortunately it might just end up like Evolve.
There’s just too much multiplayer fps on the market currently. Paladins is in Xbox’s most played games list whilst Battleborn isn’t and Battleborn on steam’s stats don’t bold well at all. The only glimmering of hope seems to be on PS4.
June, 2017 is Hearthstone’s 39th Ranked Play Season and this month will be rewarding the Magic of Dalaran Cardback.
Gears of War 4: Launch Trailer revealing old man Marcus and Cole Train (WHOO) and also their… pre-order bonus and the 4 days early access that comes with purchasing the ultimate edition, pretty much a season pass.
Today, Xbox released the
A new saga begins for one of the most acclaimed video game franchises in history. After narrowly escaping an attack on their village, JD Fenix and his friends, Kait and Del, must rescue the ones they love and discover the source of a monstrous new enemy.
Overwatch confirmed the next Overwatch Support Character , Ana.
She utilizes a sniper that can heal teammates and hurt enemies, each of her shot costs 2 ammo, giving her 3 shots before having to reload. Her skills are Sleep Dart which renders an enemy unconscious until damaged and Biotic Grenade that heals teammates while hurting enemies, allies hit by the grenade receive increased healing and enemies receive no healing from any source. Her ultimate is Nano Boost and targets a single teammate that will receive more movement speed, damage and defense.