Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite just launched yesterday on all platforms and today they revealed all the new characters that will be coming out later this year. The character coming to Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite will be:
- Monster Hunter
- Black Panther
- Winter Soldier
- Black Widow
Kamasylvia Expansion Part. 1 launches next Wednesday on September 27th, 2017 for the North American version of Black Desert Online. It seems Black Desert Online will follow it’s Korean version’s content release calendar as the Kamasylvia Expansion will be split in two parts.
Tokyo Game Show Press Conference yesterday was an all new Monster Hunter: World trailer that revealed the main antagonist of the game, Nergigante alongside it’s World Wide premiere date of January 26th, 2018. The World-Wide release date of January 26th, 2018 only seems to be only for consoles.
Revealed at the
Warframe currently has a promotion with Twitch for Twitch Prime that gives players the following items:
- Frost Prime
- Vistapa Syandana Prime
- Dragon Mod Pack
The promotion will last until July 26th and linking your Twitch account to your Warframe account while having Twitch Prime will yield you these items. Link your account at https://www.warframe.com/freeprime.
Here are all the announcements made at the Ubisoft Press Conference at E3 2017.
The Microsoft Conference at E3 2017 today revealed a bunch of new games that totaled pass the usual 1 hour conference period. Here are all the games and things announced at the press conference. The suggested released date will also be attached if applicable.
- Hardware: Xbox One X [Trailer] [Trailer2]
- Forza Motorsports 7 – October 3th, 2017 [Trailer]
- Metro Exodus [Trailer]
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – October 27th, 2017 [Trailer] [Gameplay]
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for Xbox – Late 2017 [Trailer]
- Deep Rock Galactic [Trailer]
- State of Decay 2 – Spring 2018 [Trailer]
- The Darwin Project [Trailer]
- Minecraft 4K & Cross-platform – Fall 2017 [Trailer]
- Dragon Ball FighterZ [Trailer]
- Black Desert Online for Xbox – Early 2018 [Trailer]
- The Last Night [Trailer]
- The Artful Escape [Trailer]
- Codevein – 2018 [Trailer]
- Sea of Thieves – Early 2018 [Gameplay]
- Tacoma – August 2nd, 2017 [Trailer]
- Super Lucky’s Tale – November 7th, 2017 [Trailer]
- Cuphead – September 29th, 2017 [Trailer]
- Crackdown 3 – November 7th, 2017 [Trailer]
- Ashen [Trailer]
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm – August 31st, 2017 [Trailer]
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War [Gameplay]
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps [Trailer]
- Feature: Original Xbox Game Backward Compatibility
- Anthem [Gameplay]
- ID@Xbox Games [Trailer]
Whole Xbox E3 2017 Press Conference ~ 2 Hours Long
Battleborn has finally went F2P even though it doesn’t publicly want to announce it by calling it a “free trial”. It’s live now except for Sony Europe & Sony Japan which will become live on June 13th.
Essentially players will have access to play the multiplayer of the game with a rotating number of heroes at first. But Battleborn’s gotta make money somehow, there a paywall or grindwall behind the content of the game. Everything can be unlocked through playing the game including all the heroes and story missions through in-game credits or you can just buy it.
The multiplayer isn’t too appealing because balancing is such an issue when you have 30 characters, each having multiple skills and on top of that an equipment system that has randomized stats and tiers.
Personally, I don’t think Battleborn going F2P at this point will save it from it’s eventual demise even though it’s not half bad but unfortunately it might just end up like Evolve.
There’s just too much multiplayer fps on the market currently. Paladins is in Xbox’s most played games list whilst Battleborn isn’t and Battleborn on steam’s stats don’t bold well at all. The only glimmering of hope seems to be on PS4.