Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite just launched yesterday on all platforms and today they revealed all the new characters that will be coming out later this year. The character coming to Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite will be:
- Monster Hunter
- Black Panther
- Winter Soldier
- Black Widow
Tokyo Game Show Press Conference yesterday was an all new Monster Hunter: World trailer that revealed the main antagonist of the game, Nergigante alongside it’s World Wide premiere date of January 26th, 2018. The World-Wide release date of January 26th, 2018 only seems to be only for consoles.
Revealed at the
Injustice 2‘s newest up coming fighter has been announce to be Raiden from Mortal Kombat. He will be making his way into the Injustice 2 rooster next month.
Heroes of the Storm would be Ana and Junkrat from Overwatch alongside with an Overwatch themed battleground, Volskaya Foundry and bunch of new skins.
It was revealed today that the two new upcoming heroes coming to
There will be an Open Multiplayer Beta weekend for Call Of Duty: WW2 starting on Friday, September 29th that will last until Monday, October 2nd on Steam. The minimum recommended graphics card to run this game would be a GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7850.
Yesterday was Nintendo Direct, it showed a variety of new titles and gameplay from existing and already announced titles. Here are all the announcements made.
- Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon | 11.17.17 | [Trailer]
- Pokemon Gold & Silver | 09.22.17 |
- Mario Party: The Top 100 | 11.10.17 | [Trailer]
- Kirby: Battle Royale | 01.19.18 | [Trailer]
- Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters | 09.29.17 |
- Minecraft for the Switch | Available on Nintendo eShop |
- Metroid: Samus Returns | 09.15.17 |
- The Alliance Alive | Early 2018 |
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux | Early 2018 |
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology | Early 2018 |
- Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth | ??? |
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney | 11.17.17 |
- Snipperclips Plus – Cut it Out, Together! | 11.10.17 | [Trailer]
- Morphies Law | Q4 2017 |
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | 12.01.17 | [Gameplay]
- Rocket League | Q4 2017 |
- Arena of Valor | Beta Q4 2017 |
- Skyrim | 11.17.17 |
- DOOM | Q4 2017 |
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus | 2018 |
- Flip Wars | Now |
- NBA 2K18 | 10.17.17 |
- WWE 2K18 | Coming Soon |
- FIFA 18 | 09.29.17 |
- Pokkén Tournament DX | 09.22.17 |
- Dragon Quest Builders | Spring 2018 |
- Kirby Star Allies | Srping 2018 |
- Lost Sphere | 01.23.18 |
- Sonic Forces | 11.07.17 |
- Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2| 11.28.17 |
- LA Noire | 11.14.17 |
- Project Octopath Traveler | 2018 | [Trailer] [Gameplay]
- Fire Emblem Warriors | 10.20.17 | [Trailer]
- Super Mario Odyssey | 10.27.10 | [Gameplay]
The market for shooting games has been ever increasingly saturated over the course of the following years but even though it’s becoming clear that the risk isn’t worth the rewards, oblivious big name developers keep on trying to push out these new shooters.
It’s obvious that their investments aren’t going out as plan when games like Battleborn and LawBreakers don’t even come in close to their projection. In fact, while they’re expecting any kind of player base and concurrent player growth, they are instead greeted with successive decline. The main component of these game’s demise and abyssal presence on the market are due to their poor timing and lack of uniqueness. Each game’s business model also plays a huge role on how their player base retains and grows but looking at how Battleborn and LawBreakers approached the gaming market with their business model is only detrimental to the vitality of their product. By no means were these games bad, it’s just that these game’s longevity is based on hype and loyalty but since the majority of these games aren’t sequels to already well known and established titles, all they got is hype.
Two upcoming titles, The Amazing Eternals (Previously known as Keystone) by Digital Extreme and Project 1v1 by Gearbox Software may suffer the same fate. The Amazing Eternals is attempting to prosper by going free to play and piggybacking their fan base and hype from it’s other popular title, Warframe. The Amazing Eternal is a team hero arena while Project 1v1 is a well, a 1v1 shooter. Both of these titles have something in common, they’re both utilizing a card system to allow customization hinting at a possible micro-transactions in the form of loot-crates. Which seems to be a must have trend for all shooters going on forward. As for Project 1v1, they’re going to need some serious marketing or they’re going to have a repeat of BattleBorn.
It’s definitely a fact that the gaming market is oversatured with Shooters but it’s majority just PvP shooters. Compared to the rate new PvP shooters are being announced and pushed out, PvE oriented shooters are near abyssal. I mean, what game has a huge player base, continues to make profit, is PvE and hasn’t invested any money in research and development since 2014? Borderlands 2.