Heroes of the Storm would be Ana and Junkrat from Overwatch alongside with an Overwatch themed battleground, Volskaya Foundry and bunch of new skins.
It was revealed today that the two new upcoming heroes coming to
September, 2017 is Hearthstone’s 42nd Ranked Play Season and this month will be rewarding the Frost Knight Cardback.
Whomever able to reach Rank 20 in either Standard or Wild Ranked Play modes will earn the Frost Knight Cardback when the September 2017 Ranked Play Season ends.
You earn Ranked Play reward chests based on your highest earned rank over the course of a Ranked Play season. Reward chests may contain seasonal card backs, Arcane Dust, and golden cards, and can be obtained by playing in either Standard or Wild Ranked Play modes. You’ll be awarded one chest per Ranked Play season based on your highest rank between the two modes.
Destiny 2‘s PC Open Beta starts on August 29th and will last until the 31st. Players that have already pre-ordered the game will be able to get in with Early-Access on August 28th.
In order to play, just have Battle.net installed and install the Destiny 2 game when available.
Knights of the Frozen Throne and this time, all of it’s contents are free.
Hearthstone’s next expansion has been announced to be
The new card in Knights of the Frozen Thrones are the Death Knight Hero Cards which when played replaces your current Hero, giving you a new Hero Power and some kind of defensive buff.
Coming along in this expansion are Frozen Throne themed cards and Lifesteal becoming a keyword that now steals the same amount of health that you deal.
Though you risk your soul merely by entering Icecrown Citadel, the Missions will cost you nothing! The rewards for braving them, however, are enticing indeed: after completing all the Missions, you’ll receive a total of three Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs. Completing the Prologue mission will also add a random Legendary Death Knight Hero card to your collection!
As always every expansion comes with a new board, exclusive cardback and pre-ordering of packs.
The Rise of the Necromancer Class DLC for Diablo 3 has finally got a release date and price. It will be released on June 27th, 2017 priced at $15 for all platforms. Buying the DLC, players will receive:
- Wings of the Crypt Guardian
- Special Necromancer Pennant
- Half-formed Golem Pet
- Necromancer Banner & Sigil
- Necromancer Portrait Frame
- 2 Extra Character Slots
- Extra Stash Tabs
Heroes of the Storm is having a cross-promotion with Diablo 3 for Malthael’s arrival on Heroes of the Storm. This promotion should start tomorrow and end 2 weeks after tomorrow (26th).
Players that play a total of 15 games with a friend in Heroes of the Storm will be rewarded with:
- Heroes of the Storm: Leoric’s Phantom (Mount) & 1 Epic Loot Chest
- Diablo 3: Ghost Kerrigan Wings (Cosmetic)
The next Hero coming to Heroes of the Storm is Malthael from the Diablo Universe.
Malthael is an assassin type Hero that will do most of his damage through DoT. His kit revolves around his passive Reaper’s Mark which deals 2.5% maximum health every second for four seconds and reveals vision when applied on enemies.
- Reaper’s Mark – Basic Attacks afflict non-Structure targets with Reaper’s Mark for 4 seconds. Marked enemies are revealed and take damage equal to 2.5% of their maximum Health every 1 second.
- Soul Rip – Extract the souls of nearby enemies afflicted by Reaper’s Mark, dealing 100 damage and healing Malthael for 44 per target hit. Heroic targets heal Malthael for an additional 3% of the Hero’s maximum Health.
- Wraith Strike – Instantly teleport through an enemy afflicted by Reaper’s Mark, dealing 59 damage and refreshing Reaper’s Mark.
- Death Shroud – After 0.25 seconds, unleash a wave of dark mist that applies Reaper’s Mark to enemies it hits.
- Tormented Souls – Gain 20 Armor and unleash a torrent of souls, continually applying Reaper’s Mark to nearby enemies for 4 seconds.
- Last Rites – Apply a death sentence to an enemy Hero that, after 2 seconds, deals damage equal to 50% of their missing Health. Repeatable Quest: Enemies killed while under the effect of Last Rites permanently reduce its cooldown by 5 seconds, to a minimum of 15 seconds.