Warframe – The Glast Gambit Update is now live. The Glast Gambit brings a new Quest involving the Perrin Sequence, Nef Anyo and the return of the Index that unlocks the new Warframe, Nidus. The Glast Gambit also includes a bunch of new infested themed weapons such as the Hema, Hirudo and the new Infested Salvage gamemode.
With the Glast Gambit Update, Shotgun and Secondary Weapon Riven Mods are now available from the sorties.
New Quest – The Glast Gambit
Summoned by Ergo Glast of the Perrin Sequence to the outpost known as the Mycona, you have discovered that Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and it is up to you to get them back. You must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game. But Tenno, beware, not all is as it seems.
New Index Enemies & Mods
The index is back with new Corpus champions! You can also find two new weapon mods: Tether Grenades & Flux Overdrive
New Riven Mods
You can now acquire Riven Mods for Shotguns and Secondary weapons as Sortie rewards, as per our Dev Workshop here:
New Game Mode – Infested Salvage
A ship and its crew have fallen victim to the Infestation they were researching. Locate the ship’s manifest to recover their extensive research, but be fast as a corrosive gas fills the ship degrading your armor integrity.
You can find this new mission type on Oestrus, Eris!
New Warframe – Nidus
Command the Infestation to mutate and grow ever more destructive.
- Rupture the ground with a damaging fungal growth that steals energy from each enemy it strikes. For every five enemies hit, the Infestation mutates, multiplying its destructive force.
- Spawn an infested pod that erupts with tendrils, latches onto nearby enemies and pulls them in.
- Parasitic Link
- Bind to a target with a parasitic link. For allies, both the host and Nidus deal increased damage. Linked enemies take the damage inflicted on Nidus.
- Gluttonous maggots swarm nearby enemies, feasting until they burst with Infestation. The maggots benefit from Mutation and each enemy consumed adds to the Mutation stack.
New Infested Weapons
- A bloodsucker. This symbiotic burst-rifle leeches health to forge its ammo and then restores health with each headshot
- Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- A sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
New Holiday Glyphs
- Show your holiday cheer with an assortment of five new holiday-themed Glyphs!
- Added an option to specify custom Dedicated Server settings type in the Launcher
Conclave Magazine Size Changes:
- Tiberon 30 to 21
- mk1 braton 60 to 25
- braton 45 to 30
- Braton Prime 75 to 35
- Braton Vandal 50 to 30
- Boltor 60 to 30
- Boltor Prime 60 to 36
- Telos Boltor 90 to 42
- Gorgon 90 to 60
- Gorgon Wraith 90 to 60
- Prisma Gorgon 120 to 80
- Grakata 60 to 40
- Prisma Grakata 120 to 50
- Karak 30 to 20
- Karak Wraith 60 to 35
- Soma 100 to 50
- Soma Prime 200 to 70
- Dera 45 to 25
- Dera Vandal 60 to 35
- Hind 65 to 40
- Buzlok 75 to 40
- Supra 180 to 80
- Tetra 60 to 40
- Prisma Tetra 60 to 40
- Stradavar 65 to 30
- Amprex 100 to 40
- Flux Rifle 200 to 30
- Glaxion 300 to 50
- Synapse 100 to 35
- Mk1 Furis 35 to 20
- Furis 35 to 20
- Dual Furis 70 to 40
- Dex Furis 100 to 50
- Cestra 60 to 30
- Dual Cestra 100 to 60
- Secura Dual Cestra 100 to 60
- Kohmak 40 to 30
- Dual Kohmaks 80 to 60
- Azima 75 to 30
- AkSomati 70 to 30
- Atomos 50 to 30
- Twin Grakatas 120 to 60
- AkJagara 24 to 12
- Akzani 100 to 50
- Embolist 100 to 50
- Gammacor 100 to 30
- Synoid Gammacor 150 to 50
- Nukor 50 to 35
- Spectra 80 to 40
- damage for these weapons has also been rebalanced to compensate
- Fixed % display for Winds of Purity
- Fixed several weapon augments that had flat numbers changed to percents
- Fixed equip visible range being wrong in some resolutions
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles providing invisible protection when the nullifier is not alerted (and therefore has their bubble deactivated).
- Fixed deactivated/destroyed bubbles providing a small area of power nullification around the nullifier.
- Fixed Corrupted Nullifiers having an invisible bubble always, that sometimes gets left behind.
- Fixed Archwing in Jordas Verdict bug
- Fixed Missing Smeeta Kavat icon and wrong Adarza icon
- Fixed no reload bug in Conclave that affected some weapons
- Fixed Sicarus Prime having wrong values in Conclave
- Fixed Ash Carabid & Banshee Echo helmets not being improved by Arcanes
- Fixed inadvertent Vulkar Riven Mod nerf.
- Fixed hitch when viewing genetic imprints
- Fixed script error when using Transference
- Fixed Kuva being collectible by non-operator