Warframe Update 18.8.0 brings along a new Ice melee hammer, the Sibear and a Scyth Sugatra to go along with it. Both Atlas and Wukong are both getting an alternative helmet.
SIBEAR – Ice in motion can crush mountains, this frozen hammer is no different. (Charge attacks give a 50% status bonus!)
ATLAS SHIKORO HELMET – An alternate helmet for the Atlas Warframe.
WUKONG DASHENG HELMET – An alternate helmet for the Wukong Warframe.
SCYTH SUGATRA – A crystallized companion to the Sibear hammer.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
• Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm lingering even after death in Conclave.
• Increased the recovery speed of targets hit by Oberon’s Reckoning in Conclave.
• Slowed the casting speed of Oberon’s Reckoning animation in Conclave. The Lift attack of Oberon’s Reckoning now occurs just after he raises his hand in Conclave.
• Nyx can no longer alt fire while in Absorb in Conclave.
• Reduced the attack damage on Staticor’s charging mechanic in Conclave.
• Snipetron Vandal Blueprint is now tradable!
• Players will no longer have to log in/out to receive the Daily Tribute prompt if already logged in when the login resets.
• Improved the FX on Inaros’ abilities.
• Improved mission loading time.
• Tweaked Sortie Assassination fights so they will no longer be melee only.
• Tweaked sleep/mind controlled reaction animations on bosses.
• Removed a number of unnecessary ziplines in extraction rooms.
• Secondary Weapons that used Sniper Ammo will now consume Pistol Ammo and use Pistol Ammo pickups. Pistol Ammo pickups have been adjusted for these weapons to deliver 10 Ammo on pickup.
• Tweaked animation of the Flameblade’s teleport attack to not be ready to hit players the instant they teleport.
• Tweaked the Stug and Simulor projectiles to properly appear stacked instead of hovering over each other. This also improves the projectiles landing position on objects.
• Fixed the World State menu being cut off in certain screen resolutions.
• Fixed receiving script errors in the Simulacrum.
• Fixed Warframe launching multiple copies of the game accidently.
• Fixed flashlight FX showing random blocks of shade.
• Fixed an abnormally large flare FX in the Void.
• Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram repeatably knocking down Ambulas.
• Fixed Kavat’s not being levitated by Vauban’s Bastille.
• Fixed the status effects of Saryn’s Toxic Lash and the Traumatic Redirection (Naramon) skill not applying to finishers.
• Fixed players not receiving Orokin Ciphers or Corrupted Mods after completing the Derelict Survival Vault and surviving 10+ minutes.
• Fixed visual issue of doors clipping through walls.
• Fixed Djinn’s Fatal Attraction activating on unalerted enemies.
• Fixed not being able to jump through a broken glass window in the Corpus Ship tileset.
• Fixed overlapping text in the Profile UI.
• Fixed incorrect camera placement when viewing your Arsenal in the Relays.
• Fixed the Mutalist Cernos and Talons consuming the same ammo pool.
• Fixed the Dual Toxocyst getting ‘excited’ from elemental status effects as per:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/622296-dual-toxocyst-gets-excited-buff-on-gas-blast-and-electricity-procs/
• Fixed rendering Ambulas defenseless from casting Loki’s Switch Teleport.
• Fixed players getting out of bounds in certain Uranus Submersible tilesets.
• Fixed Panthera’s blade firing backwards when aimed at the ground.
• Fixed a UI error prompting players to extract before the objective is complete in Alert Survival missions.
• Fixed the Dex Sybaris appearing on the ground as the regular Sybaris when disarmed from a Drahk Master.
• Fixed small cases of companions attacking you if you were Radiation proc’d.
• Fixed incorrect resources spawning in the Jackal boss room. It will now only spawn Ammo as intended.
• Fixed Ripkas sitting incorrectly on Trinity’s Strega Skin.
• Fixed missing impact sounds on Ember’s World on Fire ability.
• Fixed a game freeze when logging out while in the ‘Customize Interior’ screen for the Liset.
• Fixed script error when joining a Spy mission.
• Fixed Hush and Hushed Invisibility not applying to the Ignis.
• Fixed the Huntsman Soma Skin not applying properly to the Soma Prime.