Warframe’s newest Update features the Deluxe Skin for Oberon: Feyarch. Oberon’s deluxe skin comes also with a skin for the Ack & Brunt and the Paris.
OBERON FEYARCH COLLECTION
Embody the power of life with the new Oberon Feyarch Collection. This forest-inspired collection features new Skins for Oberon, Paris and the Ack & Brunt.
• OBERON FEYARCH SKIN – Emerge from the darkened forest with this gnarled old soul.
• ACK & BRUNT DANAUS SKIN – The unique sword and shield combo of forest warrior Oberon Feyarch.
• PARIS DRYAD SKIN – Oberon Feyarch’s signature bow.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
• Recruit Conditioning will now give a more specific message indicating it’s being disabled.
• Reduced the damage of the Dex Sybaris in Conclave.
• The Ogris can now be used in Conclave.
• The Deft Tempo Mod can no longer be used with the Opticor or Miter.
• Fixed Mag’s Pull stagger not properly being affected by stagger immunity Mods in Conclave.
• Fixed an error in the Sudden Justice Conclave Mod’s localization.
• The final Sortie Mission now has a chance to be an Assassination Mission against a level 100 boss!
• You can now move around in Maroo’s Bazaar while in Vendor mode! Please note that a message will prompt that you’ve been kicked out of Vendor mode if you leave the trading area.
• Added preparatory content for Sortie Season 6 Rewards. Please note that Season 6 will begin tomorrow, March 31st, at the Sortie Rollover Time.
• Add some new death animations to the Grineer.
• Toned down the bright visual FX on Oberon’s Hallowed Ground.
• Improved the visual FX of the ‘Trade’ button in Maroo’s Bazaar.
• Reduced the Sapping Ospreys base damage and removed Proc chance.
• Balanced the Juggernaut to be more manageable in high-level Infested missions, particularly Infested Sorties. The Juggernaut’s level will never exceed 80, and there is now a cap on the number of reinforcements that the Juggernaut can spawn during the stomp attack. The Juggernaut is also limited to one spawn per mission.
• Fixed arrow ammo count depleting by two instead of one for Clients when using a bow.
• Fixed declined Squad invites sending a ‘Failed to Join’ error message to the sender.
• Fixed an issue causing tags in Relays to not appear over players.
• Fixed some positioning issues on the Sevati Sekhara badge.
• Fixed some confusing wording on Sortie Mission prerequisites as per:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/622579-sortie-missions-locked/#comment-6979061
• Fixed an issue causing cloth shading to not use the proper FX.
• Fixed some terrain in the Orokin Moon Spy Mission tileset that players could pass through to access a Vault without completing the trial.
• Fixed the ‘Repeat Last Mission’ button not properly taking players to the Navigation menu.
• Fixed some objects clipping through terrain on the Orokin Moon Spy Mission tileset.
• Fixed Chroma’s Effigy not taking the proper helmet customization.
• Fixed the Sands of Inaros’ Sacred Vessel diorama becoming stuck on screen, preventing progress in the Quest.
• Fixed Kubrow imprints appearing as brighter in the imprint preview UI compared to when in normal lighting due to adaptive exposure.
• Fixed Synthesis target scan points not being properly scannable in some instances.
• Fixed some hitching caused by deploying Kinetic Siphon Traps.
• Fixed the collision in the Orokin Derelict’s collapsed hallway that would cause players to become trapped under debris.
• Fixed the minimap not working properly on a dead end tile in the Void.
• Fixed the laser traps not properly turning on and off for Clients in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset Spy Vaults.
• Fixed performance issues for Hosts caused by using Ash’s Bladestorm.
• Fixed an error causing Infested Runners to appear in all Missions.
• Fixed an issue where certain lower-end PCs would see T-Poses instead of proper animations.
• Fixed a visual issue that would occur when ships appear outside your landing craft.
• Fixed Relays showing multiple empty instances. Relays will now show only a single unpopulated instance.
• Fixed the middle ship flying too close to the Landing Craft’s window.
• Fixed not being able to hear the Lotus at the end of a Hijack mission.
• Fixed Lech Kril being associated with Phobos instead of Ceres in Sortie missions.
• Fixed Lisets flying too close to each other when entering a mission.
• Fixed the Liset’s warp sound not playing when leaving various tilesets.
• Fixed incorrect ships appearing on fly-in for Derelict missions.
• Fixed Clients not being able to pass through open doors in the Moon tileset after a console has been activated.
• Fixed buff icons not displaying for Systemic Override (Zenurik) and New Moon (Vazarin) abilities.
• Fixed Mastery Sigils displaying incorrectly on Operators.
• Fixed doors in the Grineer Galleon tileset appearing white/black.
• Fixed performance issues caused by projectile weapons with high fire rate as per:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/620472-any-projectile-weapons-with-high-enough-firerate-will-stick-to-water/
• Fixed Red Veil Marks (Medallions) not glowing red in missions.
• Fixed Context action prompts displaying inside consoles.
• Fixed the Hyekka Master, Crawlers, Eximus’, and Corpus Scrambus’ affecting Limbo while in the Rift.
• Fixed being unable to consistently move during bleedout state as per:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/603821-quality-of-life-ideas-bleed-out-knowing-what-mods-on-what-ect/
• Fixed capturing a Corpus target resulting in a crash.
• Fixed the Azima continuously firing as if the trigger was stuck.
• Fixed mantling an edge breaking Ivara’s Prowl ability.
• Fixed the Staticor consuming ammo but not firing projectiles.
• Fixed badge placements on Excalibur, Chroma, Mirage, Saryn and Atlas.
• Fixed duplicate titles in the Market banner.
• Fixed Clients seeing generators in Sabotage missions as active after being destroyed.
• Fixed various localization issues.