Saryn Prime is finally here. You can find her Prime Access here. Saryn Prime replaces Rhino Prime’s equipment with Nikana Prime, Spira Prime and the Cycuta Prime cosmetics.
Lure enemies to their death with the venomous beauty contained in this Prime Access!
Use the latest Prime Warframe today when you purchase Saryn Prime Access – including Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, Spira Prime, and exclusive cosmetics only available through Prime Access!
SARYN PRIME – A golden blossom conceals deadly nectar.
NIKANA PRIME – An ancient blade predating the fall of the Orokin Empire. Forged using techniques lost over the centuries, the edge remains sharper than that of any modern Nikana.
SPIRA PRIME – These rare, braided throwing daggers were a favorite tool of high ranking Orokin assassins.
CYCUTA PRIME SYANDANA – An ancient Syandana worn during Tenno purification meditation.
CYCUTA PRIME SIGIL – This ancient glyph was the focus of an ancient Tenno meditation ritual.
Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!
- Infested Sorties will no longer generate Hijack Sortie Missions because their tiny baby claws are too small to reach the core.
- Convergence will always spawn moving towards an objective to help reduce unnecessary backtracking.
- Gravity has been disabled for Convergence pickups, keeping their appearance predictable..
- Steel Meridian’s General Sacrifice has been changed from Rhino Prime Helmet to Trinity Prime Helmet.
- The Rift and its interaction with hacking terminals has now been consistently applied to be not-hackable. You may have noticed the inconsistency in Rifted targets ability to interact with hacking panels. While his Rift-based skillset does offer some unique opportunities for players one major issue discussed within the community has been determining what are the ‘rules’ Limbo’s Riftwalking follows. Keeping this in mind players can expect future updates to contain adjustments to Limbo, enemies, and interactable elements of the environment, to help make playing Limbo a more consistent experience. We will continue to monitor Limbo’s unique interactive mechanic and its effect on gameplay, and will let you know should any other changes be necessary. Stay tuned for a Dev Workshop!
- Fixed the second stage of the Law of Retribution failing if the Squad has less than four players. The Law of Retribution will no longer allow players to continue with less than the required Squad size.
- Fixed an error that caused Clients to not earn standing in Conclave depending on how they entered a session.
- Fixed an error causing Convergence to potentially spawn off the map.
- Fixed Sentinels teleporting around when players get close to an out-of-bounds area of the map.
- Fixed the Defense objective in Sortie Defense Missions being teleported to a side room on the Grineer Asteroid tileset, preventing the Mission from being completed as per: https://forums.warfr…ie-defence-bug/
- Fixed extraction rooms in Missions not having proper lighting FX.