Warframe Update 18.4.9 increases the base affinity rewarded from defeating certain enemies and Limbo’s Companions now follow him into the rift.
- When Limbo casts Rift Walk, it now takes your equipped Companion (Kubrow or Sentinel) in with you automatically.
- We now turn Trilinear Filtering on by default for a number of PBR floor textures to improve visuals on min-spec machines.
- The game now explains that you need to unlock Planet/Node first when clicking on a Sortie missions whose underlying node hasn’t been unlocked yet.
- Increased the base kill-affinity for the following units:
- Arid Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Bailiff Eximus
- Corpus Tech Eximus
- Corrupted Bombard Eximus
- Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Frontier Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Grineer Manic
- Grineer Warden
- Grineer Warden Eximus
- Juggernaut Behemoth
- Sensor Regulator Eximus
- Corpus Warden
- Corpus Warden Eximus
- Drekar Manic Bombard
- Manic Bombard Eximus
- The above changes also reduced the required number of scans for Sensor Regulator Eximus from 20 to 3.
- Removed 3 redundant drone types from the codex (there were manual entries for Infestation Attack Mutalist, Mutalist Lightning Carrier, and Mutalist Toxic Carrier that were no longer needed).
- Reduced the damage of the Rubico in Conclave.
- Rescued stranded Corpus units that had been left at Ker and Albedo nodes (Corpus enemies on Grineer nodes).
- Fixed Clients being unable to see Staticor charges if they are knocked down mid-charge.
- Fixed an issue where players would become stuck after a combination of wall-clinging, jumping, and meleeing.
- Fixed an issue where Arcane enhancement descriptions were using improper text.
- Fixed Emblems being stuck in the new Porta armor as per: https://forums.warfr…shoulder-plate/
- Fixed Phobos Excavation mission using Frontier Grineer instead of Arid.
- Fixed Staticor shots missing sound.
- Fixed broken Eximus variations for Corrupted Butcher, Heavy Gunner and Drakar Heavy Gunner preventing them from ever spawning.