Warframe Update 18.4.0 introduces the long awaited Trinity Strega Skin teased for quite a while.
The Trinity Strega Skin Bundle is now available!
Stand out on the battlefield and embrace the dark side of style with the new Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection. This collection of skins features a new Deluxe Skin for Trinity, the Bo Staff, and a Trinity-inspired set of armor for your Kubrow companion.
TRINITY STREGA SKIN – Embrace the dark power that swirls through this Trinity skin.
BO VOLU SKIN – Enchant the Bo or Bo Prime with this skin.
BRUJA KUBROW ARMOR – Kubrow armor in the style of the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Players can now create Private Matches in Conclave via the Matchmaking option. These matches are limited to Friends and Invite Only, and will provide no Affinity, Challenge progression, Standing or End of Mission rewards. Minimum player count, AFK timer and Forfeit Wins are also disabled in Private Matches.
- Reduced the ammo pool of the Daikyu from 30 to 20 in Conclave.
- Decreased the range of Limbo’s Cataclysm in Conclave.
- The Grinloked Conclave Mod has been changed to 60% Accuracy when Aiming.
- Reduced the ammo capacity for most Primary and Secondary weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced range of Slash Dash in Conclave.
- Conclave team selection now displays how many players are needed to start a match.
- Increased the damage of Cernos in Conclave.
- Conclave Mod ‘Plan B’ will no longer activate when killing Loki’s Decoy.
- Galatine, Scindo series, War, Fragor and Magistar damage increased in Conclave
- Fixed Atlas’s Rumblers attacking each other in Annihilation.
- Nezha’s Fire trail FX are no longer visible in PvP
- Fixed Castanas not having a duration if they pass through Volt’s Electric Shield in Conclave
- The Conclave Double Tap Mod’s damage bonus has been reduced from 50% to 40%
- The Conclave Triple Tap Mod’s condition has been changed from 3 hits to 2 hits and the damage bonus increased to 40%
- Reduced the slam attack damage of heavy melee weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Orthos Prime in Conclave.
Excavation Changes / Fixes
The following changes have been made to Excavation Missions to help improve fluidity between each excavation:
- Dig Site drop points have been optimized to enable players to constantly run into Dig Sites, instead of hunting for a new Site between each completed dig.
- Areas with multiple Dig Sites will be more difficult to defend, should players decide to activate more than one Site at a time.
- Dig Sites must be activated in order of being discovered.
- Dig Sites will no longer immediately reappear in a location that was just recently excavated.
- Power Cell carrying enemies should be more readily available before the first Dig Site is active.
- Reduced the power gained from a Power Cell from 50 to 20.
- Power Cells dropped far away from combat will now despawn, enabling new Power Cells to spawn closer to the player / Excavator.
- Fixed an error causing power to drain from an Excavator while active.
- Various improvement have been made to enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions, focusing on keeping a steady flow of enemies from the start of the Mission till reaching Extraction.
- Sortie Transmissions will stop playing after the player has left the Star Chart menu.
- Players will no longer receive Weapon Blueprints as a login reward for weapons that they have already mastered and sold.
- Enabled Scavenger Drones, Sapping Ospreys, Leech Ospreys, Mine Ospreys, and Mutalist Osprey Carriers in the Simulacrum.
- You can now jump through this: http://gfycat.com/Co…ousHorseshoebat
- The Mastery requirement has been removed from the Arsenal Console in Relays.
- Fixed some logic in enemy AI that would cause them to retreat into cover before moving forward into cover to get within range to attack. Enemies should now have more courage when attacking, pressing forward more frequently in Defense, Mobile Defense, Excavation and Survival Missions.
- Fixed an error causing Clients to end up with 50 base Armor after completing The Second Dream.
- Fixed Corpus Osprey Drones not having the proper hitbox as per: https://forums.warfr…t-match-models/
- Fixed Mag’s Bullet Attractor not properly drawing projectiles to hit its target.
- Fixed an error causing Grineer Ramparts to ignore projectile attracting abilities such as Mag’s Bullet Attractor and Zephyr’s Turbulence as per: https://forums.warfr…-by-turbulence/
- Fixed an error with enemy pathing on the Grineer Galleon’s tram.
- Fixed the placement of a Grineer Rampart causing problems with enemy navigation on Grineer Settlement Defense tilesets.
- Fixed enemies gathering near the corpses of dead players, making Survival Missions unintentionally difficult to complete.
- Fixed players not properly being damaged when flying into the fire damage near the J-3 Jordas Golem’s fire vents.
- Fixed players earning Standing in without any progress being made in a Mission.
- Fixed the Extraction timer in Excavation Missions overlapping elements of the player’s UI.
- Fixed several textures that stood out with anisotropic filtering disabled.
- Fixed several portions of the J-3 Jordas Golem’s third phase that were skippable due to holes in the surrounding terrain.
- Fixed enemies affected by Nyx’s Mind Control taking less damage at the end as per: https://forums.warfr…age-at-the-end/
- Fixed Void Key drops not properly matching what players at the end of a Mission.
- Fixed an error causing the Gross Income player stat to roll over into negative numbers as per: https://forums.warfr…rical-overflow/
- Fixed some boss abilities ignoring Limbo’s Rift Walk as per: https://forums.warfr…mbo-rift-state/
- Fixed a visual FX issue that would occur with Excalibur’s Radial Javelin when used at max speed as per: https://forums.warfr…al-javelin-bug/
- Fixed the Stagger from Excalibur’s Slash Dash not properly taking the Anticipation Mod’s affect in Conclave.
- Fixed Grineer Guardsmen not being able to properly attack Atlas` Tectonics rock wall.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to fire guns faster than intended when repeatedly meleeing in the air.
- Fixed an issue where coupons would not immediately show up in the Market upon reception of a coupon as a login reward.
- Fixed an issue where login rewards were not given to players.
- Fixed Djinn’s Fatal Attraction mesmerising targets that cannot target the player.
- Fixed an issue with the Redeemer being ‘fully automatic’.
- Fixed cases where input filters being pushed/popped could break ‘held’ abilities. E.g. hitting escape, opening gear menu, viewing mission progress while using a hold ability would break the tap aspect of it.
- Fixed a navigation issue preventing minimap markers from moving properly through upper and lower areas of the Corpus Gas City tileset.