Warframe Update 188.8.131.52 adds the Vulpine Mask stance to a bigger drop pool due to it originally limited only to maniac bombards and it’s variants. Also multiple issues were fixed.
Hotfix 184.108.40.206– Fixed blank inbox message when receiving Kuria Oddities reward.– Fixed custom windowed resolutions not being ordered correctly in the display settings resolution list.– Fixed incorrect window height being set after switching from fullscreen to windowed mode.– Fixed self-destructing maggot in Codex.– Fixed crash when pressing controller’s Start button to play Wyrmius.– Fixed Vulpine Mask incorrectly dropping from Jackal.
- Reduced the damage of explosive weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the overall damage of polearm weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the duration of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
- You can no longer gain energy while Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors is active in Conclave.
- Removed the knockdown from the Destreza’s quick melee slam in Conclave.
- Added a new ‘Max Framerate’ option available in the Options > Display > Max Framerate setting.
- Corpus Comba and Scrambus enemies can now drop the Vulpine Mask Stance Mod.
- Clicking an Alert or Syndicate / Sortie Mission through the World State Window will no longer require you to redundantly reconfirm the selection when it brings you to the node on which the Mission is assigned.
- Cleaned up the Destreza’s charge attacks to make sure that slide and charge attack animations are smoother.
- Fixed Sortie Defense NPCs wandering across the map instead of staying close to their original position at the start of Wave 1.
- Fixed Excalibur’s passive not properly applying to Rapier weapons as per: https://forums.warfr…rs-sword-bonus/
- Fixed the Destreza clipping through the player’s head while blocking during a slide.
- Fixed visual FX from lasers created by Laser Defense Consoles in Orokin Void Defense Missions not properly appearing for Clients.
- Fixed an improper fire visual FX that would appear on the Ignis in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Dread’s Conclave stats not reading properly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error causing Dx9Ex drivers to not properly reset.
- Fixed an error caused by activating Focus Abilities after a roll, providing a Warframe with damage resistance.
- Fixed Toxic Eximus Aura’s affecting players in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Ivara’s Sleep Arrow timer not properly displaying for Clients.
- Fixed weapons not properly becoming invisible when holstered when the ‘switch weapon’ button is spammed.
- Fixed Eximus units having unusual damage resistance as per: https://forums.warfr…nerable-eximus/