Warframe had two hot-fixes today fixing client problems, then later on fixing the new void trader item bugs.
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur with Excalibur’s Radial Javelin’s projectile FX.
- Fixed an issue causing doors to flicker on Orokin Derelict tilesets, in addition to incorrect door spawning.
- Fixed the Quanta Aufeis Skin skin not being applicable to the Quanta or Quanta Vandal.
- Fixed an error that would occur when returning to a Relay after aborting a Mission, causing the player to hang on a blank screen.
- Fixed Primed Bane of Infested and Primed Bane of Corpus not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Greatsword weapons sitting strangely on Trinity and Trinity Prime when holstered.
- Adjusted an objective marker navigation through Corpus ventilation shafts that was difficult to follow.
- Fixed a memory leak for Clients that would cause the game to become progressively slower the longer you remained in a Mission.
- Fixed an issue preventing Grineer walking animations from playing audio FX.
- Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.
- Fixed an issue causing slow performance on Missions due to excessive visual FX replication of the Tar-Mutalist MOA’s goo.
- Fixed an error preventing Clients from seeing the visual FX on Infested Ancients healing.