Warframe has finally supposedly fixed the dreaded Exterminate spawning in locations unreachable, along with a few issues in Update 18.2.2.
- Added support for selecting full-screen refresh-rate.
- Made several optimizations to in-game Voice Chat volume output.
- Adjusted the minimap markers in Exterminate Missions to more accurately track slow NPCs.
Exterminate Changes / Fixes
Please note these are some of the major in-progress fixes that are ready for deployment. We will continue to audit the issue with your constructive help and reports. Ultimately it is unlikely that mass-clump spawns will be restored, but we’re working on making Exterminate Missions have a challenging pace.
- Fixed an issue causing enemies to be teleported into terrain as players progressed mid-Mission.
- Fixed some enemy spawn points causing enemies to appear into terrain or above the level floor.
- Fixed NPCs taking cover behind inaccessible rooms or closed doors, becoming impossible to hit or aid.
- Enemies lagging too far behind in a Mission when a Mission Objective Change to Exterminate will automatically be removed to eliminate mandatory backtracking.
- Fixed several small performance problems that could build up during long missions.
- Fixed several issues that prevented large multi-monitor setups from working properly. This one’s for you,https://www.reddit.c…ame_run_on_5x1/
- Fixed 21:9 support in native full-screen modes.
- Fixed windows getting stuck over Warframe after returning from full-screen in DirectX 11.
- Fixed volume not changing if you move the slider before testing.
- Fixed Ivara’s Quiver getting stuck on a single arrow type if the player activated the ability using their ‘Use Selected Power’ hotkey while Navigator was active.
- Fixed the Hyena Pack, Tyl Regor, Vay Hek and Infested Alad V not properly giving Death Marks to players.
- Fixed the Ignis model not looking properly when the weapon is stolen from the Drahk Master and placed on the ground.
- Fixed enemies being alerted by the Talon’s throwing animation.
- Fixed an error allowing Valkyr to pull player out of the extraction area as per: https://forums.warfr…xtraction-area/
- Fixed an issue where ranking up some melee weapons could cause all challenge progress to become reset.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from seeing each other when zoning into a Relay.
- Fixed trade icons in Maroo’s Bazaar showing as a white box.
- Fixed an error preventing players from trading Syndicate weapons due to a non-existent XP lock.
- Fixed NPCs taking cover behind hidden or locked rooms.
- Fixed an error allowing players to clip through walls when in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed Nova’s abilities being able to kill Alad V during his intro cinematic.
- Fixed some contact-delay issues that would occur when some projectiles.
- Fixed a performance issue caused by improper audio FX settings.
- Fixed an error causing modular Corpus enemies to spawn in Infested Sortie Missions.
- Fixed an issue with extreme game freezes for large friends list when trying to send gifts.