The first Warframe update (18.2.0) of the new year introduces the Sydon Trident along with the re-entry of the Frost Prime Set to the Prime Vault. Plus there are numerous changes and fixes including Sorties.
The Sydon has arrived! A deadly weapon designed for piercing the hearts of enemies, inflict maximum devastation with this massive Grineer trident.
-Add the Sydon to your Arsenal today by visiting the Warframe Market or Clan Research!
Prime Drop Table Changes
Frost Prime, Latron Prime and Reaper Prime have returned to their place in the Prime Vault, restoring Void Drop Tables to their previous values.
- The following Mods have been added to Teshin’s offerings for purchase at the Whirlwind Rank:
- Armored Evade: +20% Damage Resistance while dodging, -20% Slide
- Armored Acrobatics: +20% Damage Resistance during Bullet Jump, -0.1 Mobility
- Reduced the requirements of most Conclave Daily Challenges.
- Argon Crystals have been removed from the Conclave Weekly Mission completion rewards.
- The Conclave Mod Enguard has been combined with the Anticipation Mod and renamed Armored Recovery.
- Armored Recovery: 50% Damage Resistance while knocked down, -20% slide.
- The Fast Deflection Mod has been removed from Conclave, and its effects have been applied to all Conclave players by default.
- The Quick Charge Conclave Mod now has a trade-off of -20 Shield Capacity.
- Health Orb respawn rate has been increased from 40 seconds to 120 in Conclave.
- Nezha’s Warding Halo damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- Damage resistance while airborne has been removed from the Tactical Retreat Mod.
- The knockdown effect has been removed from Blind Justice’s Guiding Light combo in Conclave.
- Effective Hit Points have been adjusted for all Warframes in Conclave.
- The Mobility stat has been set to 1 for all Warframes in Conclave.
- Temporarily removed chance to restore health/shield Mods from Conclave. These Mods will make a return with some adjustments before the end of the month.
- Increased the damage of most Primary weapons in Conclave.
- Enemy Elemental/Physical Damage and Enemy Elemental/Physical Resistance have been combined into a single Sortie when selected. Enemies will have both increased Elemental Damage plus Resistances or Physical increased Damage plus Resistance when this Sortie Modifier is applied.
- The Energy Reduction Sortie Buff has been increased limit one-quarter of max Energy instead of one-half, in addition to a slower energy recharge rate.
- Interception’s end-of-round timer has now been reduced to 15 seconds.
- Interception’s end-of-round timer will not appear until there are 5 enemies left alive in the Mission.
- Players will no longer be able to join a mid-mission Excavation Mission after 300 Cryotic has been obtained in Sorties or Alerts.
- Djinn’s Fatal Attraction will now ignore security cameras.
- The Intruder Mod will now work on Grineer hacking puzzles by slowing the hacking spinner.
- Infested Excavation Alerts can now appear in the Star Chart.
- Adjustments were made to Nezha’s Warding Halo FX to help combat some reported cases of motion sickness.
- Improvements have been made help players rejoin a squad in Mission after a crash.
- Fixed a commonly occurring general crash related to Warframe’s audio.
- Fixed the ‘dense fog’ FX on Sorties not properly applying to the Earth’s skybox.
- Fixed the Refresh Rate option in Display resetting regardless of rate selected.
- Fixed the Detect Vulnerability Sentinel Precept targeting invulnerable enemies.
- Fixed Infested Excavation Alert Missions not properly spawning Power Cell carrying enemies.
- Fixed some script crashes related to traps in the Orokin Void.
- Fixed an error preventing players from using their weapons or abilities after using Ivara, Valkyr or Excalibur’s 4th Ability Power.
- Fixed an error that would prevent Clients from being able to use their powers as Valkyr, Wukong, Ivara or Excalibur if meleeing while their 4th Ability Power was ending, or being deactivated due to a Nullifier bubble.
- Fixed a Client-side memory leak caused by items left behind by the player during Missions.
- Fixed the Strun Wraith being unable to equip the Strun Conclave Skin.
- Fixed Void Interception Missions ending while Captain Vor or the Stalker is still alive.
- Fixed Trinity’s Noggle missing her skirt.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo causing Energy Orbs to display improper text when picked up in Conclave.
- Fixed improper images that would appear on Landing Craft components.
- Fixed modular Corpus enemies spawning in Infested Missions.
- Fixed the J-3 Jordas Golem’s being vulnerable to attack from clients when perched in the third stage of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an error causing players to become stuck in a forced dense fog after playing a special dense fog Mission on Earth.
- Fixed an error causing markers placed on Mods to display resource information instead.
- Fixed Operators saying Archwing related VO at inappropriate locations.
Please Note: We are currently aware of issues with enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions and are working hard to get this and many other problems resolved. Expect additional fixes to be released as soon as we get a solution, and thank you all for your patience as we kick off 2016.