Content Update 2.1.0 for Path Of Exile is now Live. Content Update will feature the all new Talisman Challenge League, Skills and Uniques. Certain Item and Skills have been balanced.
Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes
- Due to substantial balance changes, every existing character has been granted an optional full passive reset. To use this, click the “Reset all Passives” button on the passive skill screen. Note that you must use this before allocating or refunding any other points otherwise the option will go away.
Support for Brazilian Portuguese:
- We have launched in Brazil! Path of Exile is now optionally available in Brazilian Portuguese. Brazilian users can play on servers in São Paulo which are part of the existing Path of Exile realm.
- Path of Exile now supports multiple languages on the same realm. You can select the language either in the launcher or the in-game options screen. We plan to release other languages next year.
- We now support multiple languages of chat channels and public parties. You can set your default language for chat and public parties in the options independently of your client language.
- Please respect the language of public parties and global chat channels. If you use the wrong language, you may be muted by a moderator.
- You can temporarily enter a global or trade chat channel in another language by using a chat command. Append the name of the language to the channel name. “/global 1 en” or “/global 1 english” (“br”, “pt” and “portuguese” work also).
Talisman Challenge Leagues:
- Challenge leagues are a great opportunity for a fresh start in a new economy. All your old characters and items are still present in the Standard and Hardcore leagues, but you’re encouraged to join the new leagues, complete challenges and climb the ladder!
- With 2.1.0, both the Standard and Hardcore challenge leagues are variations of the Talisman challenge league. They have the same core mechanics but slightly different items available.
- In the Talisman challenge leagues, monsters have been possessed by ancient Ezomyte Talismans. These monsters are indicated by green Talisman symbols over their heads. The Talismans grant them additional strength and properties in battle. Killing one of these monsters allows you to claim its Talisman for yourself.
- There are several tiers of Talismans, each with many different types available. There are some base types specific to the Standard version of the league and some specific to the Hardcore version of the League.
- All Talismans have extremely powerful implicit mods, but spawn in a corrupted state so that they can’t be crafted. You can use sets of five different Talismans of the same tier at special Stone Circles to summon a monster possessed by a higher-tier Talisman. The rarity of the output Talisman is selected at random from the five input ones.
- If you use five third-tier Talismans at a Stone Circle, you summon a portal to an area where you can fight Rigwald, the Wolven King. He is possessed by a special fourth-tier Talisman that has two random Talisman properties.
- There are 12 new Unique Items that can be found in the Talisman leagues, including four that only drop from Rigwald himself. These items are detailed in a later section of the patch notes below.
- The new challenge leagues include a set of 32 new challenges. You will receive a piece of the exclusive Rigwald’s Armour Set for each seven challenges completed. This armour set is only awarded during the Talisman challenge leagues.
- From the eighteenth challenge onwards and for every second challenge after that, you receive pieces of a Talisman Totem Pole decoration that can be displayed in your hideout. The Totem Pole permanently displays how many of the Talisman challenges you completed during these leagues.
- Added a new Armour Set: Gore Armour Set
- Added a new Armour Set: Ghostflame Armour Set
- Added a new Skill Effect: Ghostflame Herald of Ash
- Added a new Skill Effect: Ziggurat Totem Skin
- Added a new Pet: Parasite Pet
- Added a new Armour Effect: Vanishing Dye (Prevents an armour piece from being displayed)
- Added a new Armour Set: Rigwald’s Armour Set. This can only be obtained by completing the challenges in the Talisman challenge leagues!
New Bow Skills:
- Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem – Shrapnel Shot: Fires an arrow that pierces through enemies. Arrows are fired with such force that they create a burst of lightning, damaging all enemies in a cone in front of the archer.
- Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem – Blast Rain: Fires an arrow up in the air, which splits and rains down in a series of four explosions over an area. The explosions will always overlap on the targeted area.
- Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem – Siege Ballista: Summons a totem that attacks with piercing arrows. It attacks slowly, but deals increased damage.
New Physical Damage Spells:
- Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem – Blade Vortex: An ethereal blade spins around you for a duration, repeatedly damaging enemies that it passes through.
- Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem – Bladefall: Ethereal weapons rain from the sky, dealing damage to enemies in a sequence of five volleys, each wider but less damaging than the last. Enemies can be hit multiple times where these overlap.
New Chaos Damage Spells:
- Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem – Contagion: Unleashes a vile contagion on enemies, dealing chaos damage over time. If an enemy dies while affected by Contagion, it spreads to other enemies.
- Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem – Essence Drain: Fires a projectile that applies a damage over time debuff when it hits. You are healed for a portion of the debuff damage. The debuff is spread by Contagion.
- Added a new Intelligence Skill Gem – Wither: Casts a debilitating effect on enemies in an area, Hindering their movement and applying a stacking debuff that increases the Chaos Damage they take.
New Support Gems:
- Added a new Intelligence Support Gem – Blasphemy: Converts your curses to auras, applying them to nearby monsters without manual intervention.
- Added a new Intelligence Support Gem – Controlled Destruction: Reduces the critical strike chance of supported skills but causes them to do more spell damage.
- Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence Support Gem – Void Manipulation: Reduces the elemental damage of supported skills but causes them to do more chaos damage.
- Added a new Dexterity Support Gem – Rapid Decay: Reduces the duration of supported skills but causes them to do to more damage over time.
- Added a new Dexterity Support Gem – Poison: Causes supported skills to poison enemies on hit and increases their poison damage.
New Unique Jewels – Threshold Jewels:
- Threshold Jewels are a new type of Unique Jewel that grant improvements to specific skills if you meet a threshold of nearby attributes.
- Added four new Unique Crimson Jewels: Shattered Chains, Weight of the Empire, The Vigil andRapid Expansion.
- Added five new Unique Viridian Jewels: Pitch Darkness, Steel Spirit, Growing Agony, Volley Fireand Spirit Guards.
- Added four new Unique Cobalt Jewels: Rolling Flames, Winter’s Bounty, Spirited Response andDead Reckoning.
New Unique Items for Talisman Challenge Leagues:
- Added three new Unique Belts: Feastbind, Faminebind and The Retch.
- Added five new Unique Talismans: Night’s Hold, Blightwell, Natural Hierarchy, Rigwald’s Curseand Eyes of the Greatwolf. One is specific to the Standard version of the Talisman league and one to the Hardcore version.
- Added a new Unique Ring: Rigwald’s Crest, which can only drop from Rigwald.
- Added a new Unique Sword: Rigwald’s Command, which can only drop from Rigwald.
- Added a new Unique Axe: Rigwald’s Savagery, which can only drop from Rigwald.
- Added a new Unique Quiver: Rigwald’s Quills, which can only drop from Rigwald.
New Unique Items:
- Added two new Unique Amulets: The Aylardex and Extractor Mentis.
- Added a new Unique Claw: Allure
- Added two new Unique Staves: Agnerod West and Femurs of the Saints
- Added a new Unique Axe: Hezmana’s Bloodust
- Added three new Unique Flasks: Vessel of Vinktar, Coruscating Elixir and Rotgut
- Added a new Unique Shield: Kongming’s Stratagem
- Added a new Unique Boots: Skyforth
- Added a new Unique Bow: Roth’s Reach
- Added two new Unique Wands: Storm Prison and Eclipse Solaris
- Added a new Unique Sceptre: Bitterdream
- Added a new Unique Gloves: Repentance
- Added a new Unique Sword: The Goddess Unleashed
- Added two new Unique Maps: The Vinktar Square and Caer Blaidd, Wolfpack’s Den
New Divination Cards:
- The Warlord: A set of six can be redeemed for a level 83 Six-Link Coronal Maul.
- The Demoness: A set of five can be redeemed for the Death’s Hand Unique Sceptre.
- The Traitor: A set of four can be redeemed for a corrupted Unique Wand.
- The Offering: A set of eight can be redeemed for the Shavronne’s Wrappings Unique Armour.
- Lost Worlds: A set of eight can be redeemed for a Tier 15 Map.
- The Lord In Black: A set of six can be redeemed for a magic level 83 Ring of Bameth.
- A Mother’s Parting Gift: A set of six can be redeemed for the Fertile Mind Unique Jewel.
- The Body: A set of four can be redeemed for a Unique Body Armour.
- Turn The Other Cheek: A set of three can be redeemed for a Corrupted Pacifism Unique Jewel.
- Glimmer Of Hope: A set of eight can be redeemed for a Unique Gold Ring.
- The Ethereal: A set of seven can be redeemed for a Six-Link Vaal Regalia.
- Added three new Rogue Exiles: Dena Lorenni, Lael Furia and Vanth Agiel.
- The art has been changed on several flasks to create a better progression.
- Added 3D art for Trolltimber Spire, Incandescent Heart and the alternate art items from the Soulthirst Race Season: The Princess, Eclipse Staff, Soul Taker and Crest of Perandus.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
- You can now have two pets out at once. The Reclaim Pet button above the microtransaction stash can be used to reclaim one or both of them.
- Maps found in mission subareas of maps are now allocated to the maker of the original map.
- More options have been added for abandoning Master Missions. The “Abandon Mission” talk option is now available even if you haven’t received the mission. You can now also talk to other Masters in your hideout and they too will have an “Abandon Mission” option if any daily portal is open.
- Being muted globally no longer prevents you talking in Guild Chat.
- Jewels and Vaal fragments are now allocated to players in the various item allocation modes.
- Enemies ignited by skills that have a Ghostflame microtransaction effect now visually burn with Ghostflame fire.
- You can now type /reset_xp in chat to reset the experience-per-hour estimation tool.
- Added support for liquid armour as an impact sound type (for Water Elementals and similar monsters).
- We’ve made performance improvements to ground effects. They now use considerably less bandwidth and server resources. Disconnections or lockstep stuttering near ground effects should occur far less often.
General Balance Changes:
- Characters now get 6 mana per level instead of 4.
- Point Blank now has less of a penalty to ranged damage, scaling down to 50% of normal damage. Previously it scaled down to no damage at maximum range. This affects both the support gem and the Keystone.
- We have changed the way that bonuses from non-flask items (notably several unique belts) applied while drinking a flask work. Previously, these worked by augmenting each flask to give it the associated bonus effect. This meant they would be wasted if using multiple flasks, because flask bonus effects don’t stack. Now, these are treated as conditional bonuses that are in effect as long as any of your flasks are active, similar to “on low life” bonuses. This means they are no longer buff-like flask effects that are modified by flask effect modifiers. These are now worded as “[effect] while using a Flask” to make the new behaviour more clear. Local “during Flask Effect” bonuses on flasks themselves are unaffected by this change.
- Spells that reduce movement speed now do so with a new debuff called “Hinder”. You can only have one Hinder effect on you at once, so multiple movement-slowing spells will not stack. This is currently used on Abyssal Cry and the new Wither skill.
- Rather than dealing the damage of the highest hit (as Ignite does), poison can now have multiple stacks. This means that every hit counts, rather than just the occasional big hit. This also lets it scale much better towards end-game, and differentiates it from other damage-over-time effects.
- Poison can now only be applied by Chaos and Physical damage. This is for both thematic reasons, and to have it act as a reward for builds that have less of a focus on auras and elemental supports for damage boosts.
- These poison changes are also reflected in monsters.
Item Balance Changes:
- Surgeon’s Flasks now have a chance to gain a charge on critical strike, rather than being unconditional. Old flasks are unmodified.
- The required and drop level of resistance and item find rings has changed from level 12. Sapphire Rings appear from level 8, Topaz Rings from level 12, Ruby Rings from level 16 and Gold Rings from level 20.
- Early-game Bows have had their levels and damage changed:
- The damage of Crude Bows has been increased from 4-9 to 5-13.
- The damage of Short Bows has been increased from 4-13 to 6-16.
- The damage of Long Bows has been increased from 6-23 to 6-25. Their level has been reduced from 10 to 9.
- The damage of Composite Bows has been increased from 11-26 to 12-26. Their level has been reduced from level 15 to level 14.
- Recurve Bows have been reduced from level 20 to level 18. Their damage has been reduced from 12-36 to 11-34.
- Bone Bows have been reduced from level 24 to level 23. Their damage has been reduced from 12-37 to 12-36.
- Serrated Arrow Quivers now drop at level 5 and have a level requirement of 5.
- The Blood Dance now only gives 0.5% Life Regeneration per Frenzy Charge instead of 1%. Old copies of this unique item are unaffected.
- The Unique Jewel, Chill of Corruption, now has 50% chance to gain an additional Vaal Soul per enemy shattered, down from 80%.
- Introduced the new Nihilist’s prefix mod that grants +1 level to Chaos Gems. This is available only on Wands, Staves, Daggers and Spirit Shields.
Map Balance Changes:
- Areas created by Vaal Fragments in map devices are now two levels higher.
- The Terrace and Mine maps now generate with better pathing and more consistent layouts.
- The Volcano map has been updated to be more open and to contain more monsters.
- Sallazzang (the Terrace Map boss) no longer performs its “machine gun ethereal knives” skill, as it was unfair to players. Sallazang instead spawns more devourers. This boss is now much easier than it was before but is still entertaining to encounter. Tier Seven maps were underplayed and this was one of the factors.
- Shock and Horror (the Torture Chamber boss), now has her totems die when she dies. Her spawn no longer create lightning storms when they die.
Monster Balance Changes:
- The rare resistance aura mods will no longer occur on monsters before level 40.
- A short instance-wide cooldown has been added to many monster skills. Monsters with “bursty” skills have had this cooldown applied to reduce player deaths from fast, hard-to-predict damage. This includes skills such as Leap Slam, Flicker Strike, Shield Charge, Lightning Warp and Arctic Breath. Most of the affected skills are appropriate as initiation skills, but are not ideal when many monsters perform them simultaneously.
- After fixing a bug that caused the bleed from Atziri’s puncture skill to do negligible damage, you should expect to take more bleed damage from her spear puncture attacks. It now deals around deals 12 times more damage when not moving and 2.5 times as much damage when moving.
- Torchoak Grove, the unique Vakali Totem from Kaom’s Dream has had a variety of bug fixes and reductions to damage in order to reduce his unreasonable lethality.
- Nightwane (the unique Voll’s Vanguard monster in The Dried Lake) and the Mirage of Bones have had their life halved. Visual changes have been made to make them and their clones larger, so they stand out from normal monsters in the area. AI changes have been made to Mirage of Bones to make him less clone-spammy. You should be able to identify him better by the fact he moves more frequently.
- Kall Foxfly, the unique Shadow Archer in The Riverways, has had his damage reduced. His Cruel and Merciless Lightning Arrow attacks have been further reduced in damage.
- Vaal Fallen and Colossal Vaal Fallen monsters no longer always get critical strikes, but will now always inflict status ailments. The damage has been increased to compensate.
- Monsters that use the Summon Raging Spirit skill now have their own dedicated version so that it can be balanced separately. There have been various rebalances, but in general it has been made stronger at high levels.
- Rakango monsters now appear in maps less frequently.
- Volcanic Golems can now appear in maps.
Master Balance Changes:
- Zana’s limited-portal missions have been changed. Upon speaking to Zana, the quest tracker on the right says “Don’t die or leave Zana’s Map”. This reminder will stay with you inside the map. Zana will now open one portal per player in the area OR per player in your party, whichever is greater. If you leave Zana’s map, you cannot re-enter it, even if there are still portals up. If you die or leave Zana’s map, you fail the mission. Entering map subareas doesn’t count as leaving the mission.
- The Warbands Zana mod is now available at Zana level 7 and costs 12 Chaos Orbs.
- The Tempest Zana mod is now available at Zana level 6 and costs 6 Chaos Orbs.
Skill Damage Effectiveness Changes:
- Various skills have had their damage effectiveness values increased. This is the ratio of how much they are affected by Support Gems. These skills are: Shock Nova (from 50% to 60%), Lightning Warp (from 50% to 60%), Fire Nova Mine (from 20% to 30%), Magma Orb (from 80% to 125%) and Shockwave Totem (from 50% to 60%).
Spell Skill Balance Changes:
- Many spells have had their base damage increased at higher levels, to bring their power in line with attacks and to reward the risks of spellcasting. The following spells have had their damage increased by around 20% higher at level 20: Arc, Ball Lightning, Ethereal Knives, Fire Trap, Firestorm, Flame Surge, Flameblast, Freezing Pulse, Glacial Cascade, Lightning Tendrils, Lightning Warp, Magma Orb and Storm Call.
- In addition to having more damage, Arc now increases in number of chains more often as it levels up. At level 20, it chains seven times. Previously this was five.
- Ethereal Knives, in addition to its damage buff, now gains 1% projectile speed per gem level over 1.
- Freezing Pulse, in addition to its damage buff, now gains 1% projectile speed per gem level over 1.
- Magma Orb, in addition to its damage buff, gains an additional chain at level 10, and another at level 21.
- Fire Nova Mine damage has been increased by around 35%.
- Flame Surge damage has been increased by around 20% at all levels.
- Flame Totem cast speed has been reduced from 200ms to 250ms. Flame Totem now does 25% less damage at Level 1, up to 24% more damage at Level 20. When combined with the cast speed changes, this now does 40% less DPS at level 1, up to 0% at level 21. It does more damage at levels 22 and beyond.
- Ice Nova damage has been increased by 20% at level one, improving to a 35% increase in damage by level 20.
- Searing Bond damage has been increased by 10%. It now grants an additional totem without drawbacks.
- Incinerate is no longer affected by Spell Echo, as was intended in 2.0.0. Incinerate now only adds 50% more damage for each stage, down from 100% more damage. Incinerate’s damage has been increased by 15% at level 1 and reduced by approximately 8% at level 20.
- Shockwave Totem damage has been increased by 20% at level one, up to an increase of 10% by level 20.
- Shock Nova damage has been increased by 20% at level one, improving to a 35% increase in damage by level 20.
- Spark damage has been increased in damage by 10%, and starts at 4 projectiles, increasing by an additional one at levels 9, 17 and 25.
- Skills which detonate corpses (such as Detonate Dead, Abyssal Cry and Infernal Blow) have had their radius increased by 22%.
- Righteous Fire’s radius has been increased by 40%.
- Storm Call’s radius has been increased by 25%
- Glacial Cascade’s radius has been increased by 25%.
Minion Skill Balance Changes:
- Dominating Blow mana cost has been reduced substantially. The attack now deals 125% of base damage at level 1, increasing to 155.4% at level 20. Minions created by it now deal 35% less damage at all levels.
- Zombies now attack faster. They also now have an area of effect slam skill and 30% greater stun threshold.
- Summon Raging Spirits duration has been increased from 3.5 seconds to 5 seconds. The mana cost has been reduced from 6 to 5 at level one and reduced from 15 to 12 at level 20. The cast speed has been reduced to 500ms from 800ms. The damage dealt by Raging Spirits has been substantially reworked and is lower at high levels. Raging Spirits are now more likely to target enemies who are attacked by fewer Raging Spirits, except when enemies are close to the caster.
- The penalties to the life and energy shield of Summoned Spectres have been halved at all levels.
Melee Attack Skill Balance Changes:
- Attack skills that have their damage based on the wielded weapon have their mana costs fixed in place from level 1 onwards. Increasing the level of the gem does not increase the mana cost of the skill. Dominating Blow still increases in mana cost, as the mana is also paying for the minions.
- Cleave now gains increased area of effect radius of 1% for each level after the first.
- There was a display bug that caused Cyclone to show the wrong DPS value and attack speed. We have fixed this bug, so you’ll now notice the visual DPS almost double and the attack speed on the gem shoot up a lot. In addition, we have reduced the damage of Cyclone by around 10% and have reduced the damage of its initial hit.
- Frost Blades has been improved from 2 additional projectiles at all levels to 4 additional projectiles at level 1 and 7 additional projectiles at level 20. It has also been increased from +14 weapon range at all levels to +18 weapon range at level 1 and +21 weapon range at level 20. It now gains 1% projectile speed per level after the first (19% at Level 20) and its base projectile speed has been increased by 25%.
- Ground Slam now gains increased area of effect radius of 1% for each level after the first.
- Lightning Strike has been substantially reworked. It is now a Dexterity Gem that starts at player level 12. It shoots five projectiles at level 1, increasing as it levels. Its damage has been increased. It went from dealing 70% of base damage to 75% of base damage.
- Spectral Throw has also had its damage increased. It went from dealing 38% of base damage to 45% of base damage at level one. At level 20 it went from dealing 64.6% of base damage to 75.4% of base damage.
- Wild Strike’s damage has been increased by a flat 10% at all levels. Wild Strike now grants two additional projectiles at all levels. The radius of the Wild Strike explosion has been increased by 9% (from 22 to 24).
- Vaal Ground Slam now requires 50% more souls per use, and can only store three uses. The area of effect radius bonus has been reduced from 30% to 20%.
- Viper strike now applies poison on hit and has a 100% chance to do so. Viper Strike now has 25% of its physical damage converted to chaos (instead of 10% physical added as chaos). Poisons applied by Viper Strike have a base duration of 8 seconds (up from 7 seconds). The Base Damage of Viper Strike has been increased from 100% to 130% at level 1, and from 122.8% to 160.4% at level 20.
- Sweep’s radius has been reduced by 8%.
Projectile Attack Skill Balance Changes:
- Blink and Mirror Arrow clones now show as the player they are impersonating on the minimap.
- Burning Arrow’s base damage has been increased from 130% to 150% at level 1 and 160.4% to 184.2% at level 20.
- Tornado Shot’s base damage has been increased by a flat 10% at all levels.
- Ice Shot’s chilled ground duration is now 1.5 seconds at all levels.
- The number of additional arrows that Split Arrow grants at level 20 has been reduced from 8 to 6. It still starts at four additional arrows at level 1, with the levels in between interpolated.
- Barrage damage has been increased from 40% to 50% of base damage at level one. At level 20, it now has been increased from dealing 47.6% to 61.4% of base damage.
- Lightning Arrow’s base damage has been increased by a flat 10% at all levels. The mana cost at level one has been reduced to from 8 to 7.
- Poison Arrow has been renamed to Caustic Arrow as part of the poison changes. The damage of this skill has been increased by around 37% at level 1, but reduced by around 42% by level 20. This reduction is more than compensated for by supporting the skill with the new supports. Caustic Arrow’s mana costs have been increased, from 5 to 8 at level one, and from 13 to 16 at level 20.
- Power Siphon has had its base damage increased by a flat 5% at all levels.
- Rain of Arrows has had its base damage increased by a flat 10% at every level. Its quality bonus has been changed back to Area of Effect radius, after being damage throughout 2.0.0. The mana cost has been reduced, from 9 to 7 at level one and from 12 to 11 at level 20.
- Ice Shot’s radius has been increased by 9%.
Support Gem Balance Changes:
- Melee Splash now applies to a significantly larger area, has no penalty on its primary hit, and increases in radius as the gem levels up.
Passive Skill Tree Changes:
- The Ranger and Shadow sections of the passive skill tree have been substantially reworked. The Ranger’s tree changes have made pathing more efficient as well as being more friendly to all attack builds. The Shadow’s tree changes have improved support for builds using the newly introduced skill gems.
- Poison passive skills (and groups of skills) have been added to support other poison changes included in this update.
- Bleed and degeneration passive skills (and groups of skills) have been improved and added to improve degeneration builds as well as bleed-specific builds.
- Area of Effect skills have been reworked, with the net result being less area of effect available in the tree. As mentioned above, the damage of those skills has been raised.
- Leech passives for melee have been substantially buffed, and some now offer leech for all attack damage, not just physical attacks.
- Adder’s Touch now only grants a chance to poison, rather than poisoning with every hit.
- Elemental Dominion has been changed to Occultist’s Dominion and grants spell damage rather than elemental spell damage.
- Fixed a bug where some of the larger pets would follow your character too closely.
- Fixed a bug where Shift-Attack worked incorrectly with Movement skills.
- Fixed a bug where Nightmare Manifest (the Malformation boss) would move to the edge of maps, making her beam unavoidable.
- Fixed a bug where Headhunter could cause proximity shields to last indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug where Malachai could be culled before his third heart was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where some passive skills converted by the Fireborn and Cold Steel Unique Jewels did not work for unarmed builds.
- Fixed a bug where Molten Shell could be applied multiple times via Spell Echo.
- Fixed issues with Malachai’s red orb projectile skill when used in maps with increased cast speed.
- Fixed a bug where some Tempest effects lasted longer on minions than on players.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Charge did not break breakables.
- Fixed a variety of bugs where the Vaal Oversoul could get into states where he would not target close enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the PvP daily mission could disappear from the quest tracker.
- Fixed a bug where item allocation on daily missions would not be set to a player’s default when they started a mission while not in a party.
- Fixed a bug where you could not type numbers bigger than 9 in the currency unstack window.
- Fixed a bug where chaos degeneration damage could wrap around, changing large damage to very small damage.
- Fixed a bug where chests in the Hall of Grandmasters could cause desync.
- Fixed a bug where the Death’s Oath aura dealt too little damage to monsters and too much damage to players.
- Fixed various problems where armour pieces visibly clipped on Templars.
- Fixed a bug where Fairgraves’ footprints could appear on top of fog.
- Fixed issues with Maramoa’s audio related to the Lost in Love quest.
- The text for the master option that removes crafting mods has been updated to reflect that it removes all master mods, not just one.