Warframe Update 17.12.0 brings the Palatine Bonus Weekend or the Thanksgiving Weekends along with the new Warframe Wukong.
Palatine Bonus Weekend
Spend this weekend recovering from your turkey coma by making space a more hospitable place to be. From November 25 to November 30 we’ll be holding a special Palatine Bonus event available to all players!
For more information on this sale please visit our full news post here: https://warframe.com…ention-tenno-19
Soft Launch: 2 Factor Authentication
As an additional security measure for our players 2 Factor Authentication has been integrated into Warframe. This feature is currently optional, but we encourage players to opt-in and give their account an extra bit of protection against malicious attempts at account access.
Accounts can opt-in at www.warframe.com/user shortly after this Update is live. Be sure to check your spam folder for any confirmation emails. If you still aren’t receiving emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist and allowed contacts.
New Warframe: Wukong
A primal warrior with the heart of a trickster. Wukong’s powers include:
- Iron Jab: Explode the Iron Staff to its true length, knowing down anything in its path.
- Defy: Escape death by receiving a boost of health when killed.
- Cloud Walker: Evaporate into a cloud of mist and float through the battlefield.
- Primal Fury: Summon the Iron Staff and unleash fury.
Wukong is available in the Market or can be constructed through Dojo Clan tech.
The following Deluxe skins have been re-introduced into the Market and are here to stay!
- Proto-Armor Excalibur
- Proto-Glaive Weapon Skin
- Nyx Nemesis
- Valkyr Gersemi
- Saryn Orphid
The following Deluxe skins are now available in the Market:
- Rhino Palatine Skin: Pay homage to warriors of a more chivalrous time with this skin.
- Jat Kittag Palatine Skin: Transform the Jat Kittag with this forged steel skin.
- Palatine Syandana: A Syandana fit for a knight.
- Nitain Extract: Each vial is produced by the painstaking expression of billions of rare, ocean-vent dwelling microorganisms. Locations of Nitain Extract will be made available through your Landing Craft’s navigation Alerts.
- Made improvements to the purifier interaction on the second nerve in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed players being able to teleport through terrain using the Itzal during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an issue that would cause extreme FPS after framerate hitches due to auto-vsync being disabled.
- Fixed some instances where Loki could exit terrain via switch teleport.
- Fixed Equinox’s Rest & Rage Ability ending early when switching forms as per: https://forums.warfr…witching-forms/
- Fixed incorrect pricing on the Drac Chroma Helmet.
- Fixed an error causing the Lotus’ Invasion announcement VO to play continuously when an Infestation Outbreak spreads to other nodes.
- Fixed some limited-time reward weapons not properly taking color customization.
- Fixed finisher attack animations appearing in Archwing.
- Fixed the Corpus Frozen Outpost tileset missing some alarm consoles on Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed players being unable to gift a discounted item if they don’t have enough Platinum to cover the item’s original price.
- Fixed the price of discounted items changing anytime a player exits then re-enters the gift confirmation screen.