Warframe Update 17.11.0 the long awaited arrival of the Mios that has been teased for numerous Devstreams. Mios‘ stance, Defiled Snapdragon drops from Grineer Scorpions.
- New Stance: Defiled Snapdragon
- Added analog support for the right thumbstick movement when in menus using a Steam Controller.
- Adjusted the stats breakdown of Ember’s Fire Blast ability to show the DPS and Explosion damage separately.
- Added Archwing, Archwing Primary and Archwing Melee categories to the Equipment section of the player Profile.
- Fixed fullscreen mode not functioning properly if Steam was not in Big Picture mode.
- Fixed an incorrect icon appearing during login screen when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue where the Steam Controller icons were showing a Big Picture no matter what controller they have attached.
- Fixed not being able to properly control the hacking mini-game when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Steam Controller to interact with the Cipher button for hacking puzzles or the Battle/Extract menu on Defense Missions.
- Fixed players being unable to use the Steam Controller’s D-Pad to switch between email/password fields on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from using the X button to respawn in Conclave when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from casting Warframe powers using the recommended Controller settings via the Steam Controller.
- Fixed players not being able to skip cinematics via the Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue where launching warframe in Big Picture will reset player keybindings.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor giving players a 4.5x multiplier instead of a 3.5x multiplier as per: https://forums.warfr…multiplicative/
- Fixed multiple issues affecting equip-time stats, including Archwing, Kubrow, weapons and Warframe equip time.
- Fixed an improper lighting issue visible on the Corpus ship tileset.
- Fixed Infested material appearing in non-infested Missions on the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed an error that cause the Minimap to stay on the screen when a player would attempt to hide it, freezing and no longer updating.
- Fixed an error that would cause players to get stuck in the terrain after being consumed by an Esophage.
- Fixed the Lotus’ VO not playing in Grineer vs Corpus Invasions.
- Fixed Chroma’s Afterburn Augment leaving lingering damage if killed while in use.18.104.22.168– Fixed a Codex Mystery.
– Fixed a crash.