Warframe Update 17.10.4 includes Steam Controller support for Warframe along with more Saryn fixes.
- Steam Controller support is now live! See here for more info: https://forums.warfr…r-support-live/
- Reduced the damage of the Gorgon series in PvP.
- Removed invulnerability from Atlas when using Landslide in PvP.
- Rounded off the FPS indicator, making it easier to read.
- The Crowd Dispersion Mod has had its Range and Damage adjusted to more appropriately scale up with each rank.
- Fixed Toxic Lash no longer functioning after killing an enemy affected by Spores.
- Fixed Range and Strength Mods having no effect on Saryn’s Molt explosion when toggled by the player.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt exploding twice when killed by enemies. We’ve doubled the damage of Molt’s explosion as a result of fixing this bug.
- Fixed friends playing in a Solo Mission displaying as being ‘In Menus’.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor Ability actually reducing player armor rating.