Warframe recently had two quick secession of Update adding Saryn Orphid Profile Icons, Saryn Buffs and fixing an issue where players couldn’t load into Archwing Missions.
- Added Saryn Orphid Profile Icons for a limited time! Find them by going to your Profile Icon settings. These unique icons will be removed November 18, at 2 p.m EST.
- Reduced the damage of Saryn’s Miasma in Conclave.
- Reduced the particle FX on Saryn’s Spore when spreading between enemies to address performance issues.
- Doubled the duration of Saryn’s Molt.
- Saryn’s Spores now cost half normal energy when cast on Molt.
- Destroying an enemy affected by Saryn’s Spores with Toxic Lash will now restore 2 energy to Saryn.
- Saryn’s Toxic Lash can now be recast to refresh its duration.
- Increased the grab range of Esophages in the interior of the J-3 Jordas Golem during the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed additional issues during the Stage 1 to Stage 2 transition in the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed players being able to hit the first Golem nerve through glass in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed potential progression stopper during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed some issues preventing enemies from properly spawning Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed a visual issue allowing players to teleport outside of the level during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck in a sliding door during Stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed a percentage error showing too many decimals in the HUD buff of Chroma’s Vex Armor as per: https://forums.warfr…-many-decimals/
- Fixed Saryn’s Miasma being able to be recast repeatedly after using Spores.
- Fixed the visual screen shake FX becoming stuck on the screen after using the Liset’s Air Support as per:https://forums.warfr…port-behaviour/
- Fixed an issue that would shrink Hydroid after using Undertow, making him impossible to hit but more susceptible to becoming hidden in a bowl of Cheerios.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spore creating tiny Spores on some enemies.
- Fixed an error preventing Clients/Hosts from loading into Archwing Missions.
- Fixed an issue where no energy was being returned from enemies affected by Spore while Toxic Lash was active if the melee strikes were lethal. Lethal strikes on Spore’d enemies with an active Toxic Lash will now regenerate energy as intended from the last hotfix.
We are currently aware that Saryn’s Toxic Lash is no longer functioning after killing an enemy in melee. This issue will be resolved as soon as possible, and we apologize for the confusion it has caused during Saryn’s rework period. Thank you for your patience.