Due to Saryn‘s lack of continuous function with Spores, Update 17.10.1 will now allow it to detonate automatically upon enemy death. Along with allowing Toxic Lash multiple procs.
- Instead of just disappearing on enemy death, Saryn’s Spores will now detonate at a reduced spread distance if the target dies.
- Toxic Lash can now proc multiple times.
- Made some tweaks to the audio FX of Viral procs.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Drop not properly showing damage numbers.
- Fixed a crash relating to inventory logging.
- Fixed some gaps and collision issues on terrain scattered about Stage 1 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed players not receiving a Revive screen when dying to a Purge in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict. Players reviving after being killed during a Purge will now revive outside of the Golem.
- Fixed an error breaking the transition from Archwing moving from Stage 1 to Stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed badges not sitting correctly on the Saryn Orphid Skin.
- Fixed Ember’s Fireblast, Vauban’s Vortex and Volt’s Electric Shield Abilities being cancelled when you enter a Nullifier Bubble.
- Applied a potential fix for crashes associated with XP and DX9.
- Fixed an error that would occur during Saryn’s Spore detonation / spread.