Update 17.9.0 released today for Warframe announcing the new Glaive, Cerata and a bunch of Halloween themed additions.
Cerata: Twisted and tortured from exposure to the Infestation, this Glaive becomes an absolute predator in the hands of the right Tenno.
FYI: The Cerata as Toxin damage on quick attacks and an added Puncture damage type on Thrown attacks.
The Day of the Dead skins return with new additions:
- Ack & Brunt
- Nikana and Dragon Nikana
- Vanquished Banner
- Igaro Syandana
- The following Mod has been added the Conclave:
- Triple Tap (Burston) – On 3 hits within 0.2 seconds, increase damage by 20% for 0.5 seconds
- The following Conclave Mods can now be used in PvE:
- Reflex Draw / Twitch / Soft Hands (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) – Increased Holster/Draw speed.
- Spry Sights / Agile Aim / Snap Shot (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) – Increased movement speed when aiming down sights.
- Air Recon / Overview / Broad Eye (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) – increased FoV when Aim Gliding
- Eject Magazine / Tactical Reload / Lock and Load (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) – weapons reload while holstered.
- Gun Glide / Double-Barrel Drift / Strafing Slide (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) – Increased accuracy and reduced recoil while sliding.
- Spring Loaded Broadhead (Daikyu) – Increased damage after the projectile has traveled 20m.
- Adjustments have been made to reduce the amount of ‘pinballing’ that occurs when being knocked back in Archwing after hitting terrain.
- The Diraga’s Calculated Shot Precept can now target cameras and turrets.
- Reduced the particle FX on Elytron’s Core Vent Ability.
- The Ignis will now char the corpses of enemies slain.
- The Mantis’ Air Support now heals Sentinels.
- Audio FX will now play on the successful installation of an Arcane.
- The cooldown on the Electro Pulse Mod will now decrease with increased Mod Rank.
- Improved fog visual FX.
- Fixed a white screen appearing when opening the menu during a fade-in or fade-out.
- Fixed the Afterburn Mod still being applied to players transitioning out of Archwing.
- Fixed Syandanas and Ember Prime’s head flame being improperly colored in Codex dioramas.
- Fixed no items being listed under the “Select Items to Enhance” options of the Arcanes sub-menu.
- Fixed the Syndicates prompting players to confirm re-attaining a title when the player does not have enough standing to do so.
- Fixed Simiars’ Research Imprint button not being a piece of concept art and not final art.
- Fixed an error causing Kubrow to be visible in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see damage numbers when attacking Toxin Injectors in Stage One of the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed an error preventing players from logging in when they don’t have a Kubrow available.
- Fixed the blur effect from Mesa’s Peacemaker still showing when the player has entered a bleedout state.
- Fixed various localization issues.