Today, Warframe revealed an all new weapon, the Twin Basolk along with the Ignis revamp and numerous changes.
The Twin Basolk
The Twin Basolk are nasty little hatchets that slice through steel as if it were flesh
- Simaris Daily Quests have arrived! Visit Cephalon Simaris at any Relay for more information.
- Ignored players can no longer send you invites.
- The Ignis has received a visual overhaul and has received the following stat changes:
- Increased fire range.
- Increased innate multishot effect.
- Added 2m punchthrough.
- Increased clip size and total ammo capacity.
Chesa Kubrow Reward Alerts
Due to an error in Kubrow egg type generation many players hunting for Chesa Kubrow have been unable to obtain the breed since the release of Chesa without purchasing the egg from the Market. While the error has been fixed we understand the frustration this has caused Kubrow enthusiasts, and will be releasing an alert that offers 2 Chesa Kubrow Genetic Code Templates as a reward.
This alert will be active shortly after this Update, and will be available for play until Monday at 12 p.m EDT.
- The following Mods have been added to Conclave’s drop tables:
- Kill Switch (Shotgun): On kill, +50% reload speed for 4 seconds.
- Double Tap (Latron): On hit, +30% damage for 0.5 seconds.
- Deft Tempo (Rifle): On headshot, +10% Bullet Jump speed for 4 seconds.
- Secondary Wind (Pistol): On kill, +8 health regen for 8 seconds.
- Plan B (Bow): On hit, +20% Secondary Weapon Fire Rate for 4 seconds.
- Gorgon Frenzy (Gorgon): On kill, 30% increase in fire rate for 3 seconds.
- The following Mods have been added to Teshin’s selection of purchasable Mods:
- Adept Surge: +20% Bullet Jump, -20% Health, -20% armour.
- Rising Skill: +20% Bullet Jump, -30% Shield, -20% armour.
- Calculated Spring: -20% Bullet Jump, +10% Health, +100 armour.
- Tempered Bound: -20% Bullet Jump, +20% Shield, +100 armour.
- New daily challenges have been added.
- The Relentless Assault Mod has been removed from Conclave.
- Increased the channeling costs of Ember’s World on Fire in PvP.
- Excalibur’s Radial Javelin is now affected by Intensify in Conclave.
- Conclave matches will now give each participating player a random reward at the end of a match.
- The Martial Magnetism Mod is now called Martial Fury, and its effects now read: With a melee equipped attack speed increases 20% on hit for 3 seconds.
- Increased the Affinity from 150 to 500 for Modular Corpus units.
- A tutorial on Synthesis is now available in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed an error preventing the Chesa Kubrow from being a potential egg type on drop tables.
- Fixed the Hydroid Noggle missing his dangly pants.
- Fixed a possible loss of functionality when spamming the activation of Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed a possible loss of functionality with Sabotage missions.
- Fixed an issue where Itzal’s Blink was not usable in Archwing Mobile Defense.
- Fixed Primed Ravage not working properly for Clients – the sum of the damage was correct for Host/Client, but the distribution would be different.
- Fixed an issue where you could use Emotes while Bleeding Out.
- Fixed Various texture issues on the Jupiter Tilset.
- Fixed Atlas being able to fire weapons while punching during Landslide.
- Fixed an issue that could potentially cause matchmaking errors on high traffic nodes.
- Fixed an error causing multiple enemies in a single location on Archwing Defense.
- Fixed a typo in the Jordas Precept Quest as per: https://forums.warfr…-typo-in-quest/
- Fixed an error preventing Void Key holders from being able to invite players to their party after being selected as the Host.
- Fixed a summoned Clem changing from being the Host’s summoned Specter to the Clients Specter on a Host Migration.
- Fixed enemies becoming alert to players using a charged Ballistica shot.
- Fixed the Atomos not properly alerting enemies on use.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics rock wall being scannable.
- Fixed some Melee Channeling Mods not displaying the correct percentages in their descriptions.
- Fixed Primed Morphic Transformer being equippable alongside Morphic transformer.
- Fixed players seeing no subtitles when talking to Darvo at the end of the Man of Few Words Quest.
- Fixed an issue with Grineer hacking panels caused by dying while using a hacking panel.
- Fixed Ordis displaying ‘/glitch’ in its subtitles.
- Fixed players being able to join Archwing Defense Missions late in its progress.
- Fixed an issue causing buffs in the UI to not properly use decimals to display its duration.
- Fixed the Master Thief Mod visuals not properly displaying for Hosts and Clients.
- Fixed missing Mission Rewards on Sporid, Eris.
- Fixed the minimap objective marker not pathing to the correct objective in Archwing Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed an error allowing players to extract without completing the Exterminate objective on Cordelia, Uranus.
- Fixed Ember’s shoulder Sigil sitting at an improper angle.
- Fixed thrown weapon holsters not properly displaying skins.
- Fixed the Silvia and Aegis clipping when used with the Final Harbinger Stance Mod.
- Fixed player / enemy labels disappearing and appearing at incorrect distances.
- Fixed Chroma not using the correct energy element in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with Elemental Effects on the Scindo as seen here: https://forums.warfr…l-fx-displaced/
- Fixed an issue with the Sonicor/Gammacor holsters using the wrong energy colour.
- Fixed Various Crashes.