In Warframe Update 17.5 – The Jordas Precept, you will find numerous additions such as the re-entry of the long awaited J-3 Golem, new Archwing Game modes, a new Warframe and 4 new deadly weapon.
The J-3 Golem finally makes it return as a “massive being of destruction, complete with specialized defenses designed to purge or eliminate all organic life”. You will meet up with the J-3 Golem in space with your Archwing, prepare to “avoid the Golem’s arms that can crush with a swing or create deadly waves of energy on impact” in the J-3 Golem Boss fight.
New Game Modes
Two additional Game modes have been added to the Archwing to spice up the diversity of modes. The two modes are Trench Run Defense & Mobile Defense, both types of mission will have an unique twist when extracting. These new game modes will be available in an all-new terrain, the Corpus spaceships also known as the Salacia Sector where you can “cut through industrial shipping lanes or use the ship’s hanging superstructures for cover against enemy fire”.
- New Enemies
• Modular Corpus Enemies: These enemies have a wide range of visual appearances, including weapons and powers. While the design of the following enemies are different from afar their core powers are as follows:
– Fog Comba: Disrupts Perception powers
– Fog Scrambus: Disrupts Perception powers
– Nul Comba: Disrupts Buff and Debuff powers
– Nul Scrambus: Disrupts Buff and Debuff powers
– Sap Comba: Disrupts Damage powers
– Sap Scrambus: Disrupts Damage powers
– Slo Comba: Disrupts Mobility powers
– Slo Scrambus: Disrupts Mobility powers
• Mutalist Lightning Carrier: Carries Lightning Crawlers
• Mutalist Toxic Carrier: Carries Toxic Crawlers
• Attack Mutalist: Fires infested spores
• Archwing Mobile Defense: Defend crashed satellites against waves of enemies in order to secure vital information.
• Archwing Defense: Defend two objectives from enemies as they attack from all sides within the heart of a damaged Corpus ship.
• Archwing Missions have been adjusted on planetary nodes to better reflect the level range and difficulty of each Planet.
• Archwing Mobile Defense has been added to the following planetary nodes:
– Grineer on Earth, Erpo
– Corpus on Mars, Syrtis
• Archwing Interception Missions have been given a slight redesign, grouping points closer together with increased debris to fight around.
• Enemies will now be marked as targets on the main HUD, and targets out of LOS will display the direction of their approach along the edge of the screen.
• Afterburner: After a short period of sustained boost Archwing afterburners will kick in, giving players a significant speed increase.
New Quest: The Jordas Precept
Ordis is determined to help a fellow Cephalon overcome a ship wide Infestation, but can a Cephalon affected by Infestation be saved?
- A New Map called Corpus Core will now be available in the PVP Conclave.
- The Valkyr Gersemi Skin is a limited timed skin, get it while you can.
- New Mantis – Allows construction of Landing Craft and Air Support Comms charges in the Foundry.
Atlas, the Brawler Warframe
Atlas, the new Warframe is a Warframe that specialize in melee weaponry with the elemental of Earth. It will be able to “conquer the enemy at close range with a flurry of blows” along with “smashing aside all enemies in your path by summoning a rock-wall, or fossilize foes to breakable stone using Petrify.” Also, don’t be alarmed but Atlas really looks like this, I mean like he doesn’t seem to have a head. But, you can summon Golems minions.
Power 1 – Landslide: Bash enemies with an explosive sliding punch, repeat for a devastating combo.
Power 2 – Tectonics: Summon a rock-wall, activate again to send the rocks crashing toward the enemy.
Power 3 – Petrify: Fossilize foes with Atlas` hardened gaze.
Power 4 – Rumblers: Summon two elemental stone brawlers to the melee.
4 New Deadly Weapons
Four new weapons will be added in Update 17.5, one of which can blow your enemies with the new compact but deadly Sonicor that blows away targets with sonic force. The rest can also dish out some serious damage.
The twin-linked Convectrix laser cannon will cut fry enemies at a distance with its converging laser circuits.
Try out the new Melee Weapon for your Archwing as you
Make your punches lethal as you strap on Tekko. Cut down the opposition in the vacuum of space with Kaszas.
Lastly, the additional of another Archwing Primary.
The Phaedra will assist in filling free-space enemies with a slew of large caliber bullets.
• Tekko: These iron fists that rip through foes with each strike are Atlas’ signature weapon.
• Convectrix: When its twin-lasers converge on a target a circuit is created, frying the subject.
• Sonicor: Blasts targets with a massive wave of sonic energy. Reported results to be: ‘very satisfying’.
• Phaedra: Devastate free-space enemies with Phaedra, the Soma’s big-sister.
• Kaszas: Become an angel of death with this Archwing scythe.
• Igaro Syandana: This wing-like syandana invokes the beauty and agility of the Ceresean Butterfly Sparrow.
• Opulas Robe: An opulent display of privilege for the Corpus elite becomes a trophy for the Tenno who fight them.
• Landing Craft Segment: Allows construction of Landing Craft and Air Support Comms charges in the Foundry.
• Players can now customize their Landing Craft and Air Support via the Options Menu under Equipment — Landing Craft.
– Players will first need to construct the Landing Craft Segment in their Foundry, enabling them to construct Landing Craft and Air Support Comms.
• Landing Craft Mantis: Features the Air Support: Team Health Restore.
• Landing Craft Liset: Features the Air Support: Cipher.
• Bajada Mantis Skin: A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
• Gloam Mantis Skin: A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
• Oscuro Mantis Skin: A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
• Gersemi Valkyr Skin: Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr.
• New Syndicate Emotes.
• Players can now toggle the Meditate Emote.
- J-3 Golem
- Warframe Atlas
- Warframe Atlas Warframe
- Warframe Attack Mutalist
- Warframe Bajada Mantis Skin
- Warframe Convectrix
- Warframe Fog Comba
- Warframe Fog Scrambus
- Warframe Gersemi Valkyr Skin
- Warframe Gloam Mantis Skin
- Warframe Igaro Syandana
- Warframe J-3 Golem
- Warframe Jordas Precept
- Warframe Kaszas
- Warframe Landing Craft Liset
- Warframe Landing Craft Mantis
- Warframe Mutalist Ligtning Carrier
- Warframe Mutalist Toxic Carrier
- Warframe Nul Comba
- Warframe Nul Scrambus
- Warframe Opulas Robe
- Warframe Oscuro Mantis Skin
- Warframe Phaedra
- Warframe Salacia Sector
- Warframe Sap Comba
- Warframe Sap Scrambus
- Warframe Scrambus
- Warframe Slo Comba
- Warframe Slo Scrambus
- Warframe Syndicate Emotes
- Warframe The Jordas Precept
- Warframe Trench Mobile Defense
- Warframe Trench Run Defense