Starcraft 2: Legacy of The Void – Beta Patch 2.5.5 brings along some very fundamental changes such as the remove of the M.U.L.E, Chrono Boost, and Zerg Larva spawn Count.
- The first iteration of Automated Tournaments has been added.
- This feature can be accessed by clicking on ‘Tournaments’ on the home screen.
- Read our blog to learn more.
- Showing possible enemy placements on a map has been increased to 25 seconds.
- Removed Chrono Boost.
- Warp Gate research time reduced to 140 from 160.
- Nexus provides 11 supply up from 10.
- Charge now deals 30 damage on hit.
- Charge speed buff reduced to 2.75, down from 2.95.
- Warp Gate
- Warping in units at a Pylon increased to 16 seconds, up from 5.
- Warping in units at a Pylon that is near a Warp Gate or a Nexus will take 2 seconds.
- Warp Prism
- Warping in units takes 2 seconds, down from 5.
- Purification Nova removed.
- New ability: The disruptor becomes immobile and shoots out a ball of energy that can be controlled and detonates after a few seconds, dealing 145 damage and 55 damage to shields.
- If the Disruptor is destroyed before the energy ball detonates, it will fail to explode.
- Build time reduced to 50 seconds from 60.
- Calldown: MULE has been removed.
- Lock On damage reduced to 300 over 20 sec.
- Can use Lock ON against air units; deals 120 damage over 20 sec.
- New Upgrade: Increases Lock On damage to 600 over 20 sec against ground units and 360 over 20 sec for air units.
- Removed faster unload upgrade.
- New upgrade increases Ignite Afterburners by 50%.
- Spawn Larva
- Spawns 2 larva, down from 4.
- Set to autocast by default.
- Fixed an issue that caused clicking sounds when launching StarCraft II for Windows 10 users.