Patch 2.0.0h adds more functionality to the search feature in the stash along with removing Fracturing Nemesis Mod on hidden monsters to prevent unavoidable R.I.P.
- Added a new microtransaction: Ghostflame Flame Totem Skin
- Added a new microtransaction: Ghostflame Swarm Pet
- Further reduced the bandwidth used by the Path of Exile client. This should lessen stuttering in Lockstep mode and will help prevent disconnections due to too much data being sent.
- When using item highlighting in the stash or guild stash, item level is now only considered if you use ilvl:x or itemlevel:x. This helps people who were trying to find maps by searching for the area level (but were finding ones that happened to have that item level too).
- The Fracturing Nemesis Mod can no longer affect hidden monsters, as it could cause excessive ambushes.
- Fixed a bug where cancelling a PvP queue could sometimes prevent you from joining in the future.
- Fixed a bug where Strongboxes would retain their mods after being scoured.
- Fixed a recently-introduced bug where Rampage was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where The Dungeon of Anarchy in Descent: Champions was missing its chest. This chest will contain the Level 8 Support Gems and a Life Flask.
- Fixed some minor visual bugs with the teleport slam used by the final boss.
- Fixed an issue where Statue Pedestals were causing players and monsters to get out of sync.
- Fixed a bug where /afk and /dnd messages could be set to be too long.
- Fixed a bug where physical leech did not work on some legacy items.
- Fixed a client crash related to overlapping Piety (for example, due to Leap Slam).