In the midst of E3 madness, update 16.9 brings us the long awaited Excalibur rework along with a few skins!
Noggles + Skins
- Prisma Excalibur Bundle: Includes the Prisma Excalibur Skin and all the Prisma Excalibur helmets.
- Proto Excalibur Skin: The Dark Sector skin returns now until June 24th.
- Noggles: Prisma and Proto Excalibur Noggles have been released.
- Slash Dash will now auto target enemies within range (cone) and will have Excalibur ricochet from enemy to enemy. Enemies hit my Slash Dash count towards the melee counter.
- Radial Blind will be cast on the move and leave enemies vulnerable to finishers.
- Radial Javelin has replaced Super Jump as Excalibur’s 3rd ability and costs 75 energy to activate.
- Exalted Blade is Excalibur’s new 4th ability. Excalibur summons a sword of pure light to strike down his foes. It scales with your melee weapon and all abilities will be powered up with this ability activated. It is a toggle ability that takes energy over time.
- Armor: Excalibur’s base armor has been increased to 225 (250 for Prime).
- All abilities have a new look to be in line with Exalted Blade.
- Excalibur has been rebalanced for PvP
- Players joining a Defense Mission will now be only able to join before the start of Wave 4. The objective will be considered complete afterwards.
- Made a naming convention for Warframe Animation Sets.
- Improved visual tint on the Tigris.
- Volt’s Overload will now cause destructive visual effects on nearby active light fixtures.
- Players will now see a quantity next to Arcane Enhancements in their inventory.
- Added Rare 5 Fusion Core Bundles and Uncommon Fusion Core Bundles to Hard/Easy Archwing Interception reward tables.
- Noggle Capacity in the Liset has been increased.
- Users with Chat Moderation privileges have their chat messages displayed in purple text.