Patch 220.127.116.1166 for Hearthstone introduces the New Heroes along with Tavern Brawl and the update on Customization in Hearthstone.
Tavern Brawl is a weekly event where you will be pit head to head versus another player using exciting and unique rules. Every week is different and the possibilities are endless. Tavern Brawl is only available for players who have at least one Hero at Level 20.
Tavern Brawl will open and close according to the following schedule each week:
Europe Wed 05:00 PM CEST Mon 6:00 AM CEST
Americas Wed 10:00 AM PDT Mon 3:00 AM PDT
Taiwan/China Thurs 03:00 AM CST Mon 6:00 AM CST
Korea Thurs 04:00 AM KST Mon 7:00 AM KST
Players now have the ability to assign card back specific for decks. You now can view your alloted Card Backs and ones you have not.
New Card Backs
General Change and Fixes
- Some changes have been made to the collection manager, including mana filtering and the position of some buttons.
- [Android] Fixed a bug that prevented the Hearthstone app from running after it had been moved to external storage.
- Core Rager now properly shows its attack and health buff in the History Tiles.
- Fel Reaver now properly generates History Tiles when it destroys cards.
- Non-golden Chromaggus now properly creates golden cards when the card drawn is golden.
- Nozdormu no longer continues to produce a sandstorm effect after being Transformed.
- Gang Up no longer displays more than 3 cards after being used on cards with Choose One.
- Fixed an animation issue when golden cards with Taunt are destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Steamwheedle Sniper’s targeting effect was not appearing over the Golden Hunter’s Hero Power.
- Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.