June 5th brings in two new augment mods, a new scythe, spy missions plus game fixes.
New Augment Abilities
|Limbo – Cataclysm : Cataclysmic Continuum||Duration is restored by 1s whenever an enemy is killed inside.
Obtainable in Arbiters of Hexis & Cephalon Suda
|Saryn – Contagion: Contagion Cloud||Melee kills will leave behind a cloud of gas that deals 150 damage per second for 12 seconds within 2 meters.
Obtainable in Steel Meridian & Red Veil
New Spy Missions
A new Spy Mission is available on Earth, Cambria! This Mission contains Spy Vaults unique to the Earth tileset, including unique security measures for day and night cycles!
New Scythe – Anku
Anku scythe available now!
Reap havoc with the Anku! This full-sized Tenno scythe’s design is inspired by the Paris Bow and is just as deadly.
Add the Anku to your Arsenal by visiting the Market or Tenno Clan Research today!
- Cephalons in Cephalon Capture have received a visual update!
- The following mods have been disabled in PvP: Magazine Warp, Slip Magazine, Burdened Magazine, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Fast Hands, Quick Draw, Tactical Pump and Terminal Velocity. They have been replaced with PvP specific versions that have been added to the Mission Rewards of all PvP game types.
- The Anku is available for use in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Strun Wraith in PvP.
Change & Fixes
- Earth: Cambria is now a Spy Mission.
- Earth: Lua is now an Excavation Mission.
- Many Grineer and Corpus environmental props have received PBR updates!
- The Strun has received a PBR update!
- Nyx’s Chaos Sphere Augment FX has been made more visible.
- Added a new sound effect to the Hyena Pack’s charge ability.
- Reduced the amount of Lotus transmissions that occur during Spy Missions.
- Made various updates to incorrect or inaccurate item / Mod descriptions in game. More to come!
- In an effort to reduce in-game spam, accounts with a Mastery Rank of 0 can only start conversations with friends, clanmates, or recently encountered players.
- Slightly altered the vocal sounds of Infested Chargers.
- Players can no longer open the pause menu when playing a hacking minigame.
- Rare Resource Blueprints can now be sold for 30,000 Credits.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence not properly deflecting some ranged attacks against hit-scan enemies.
- Fixed an error causing a Hive related message to appear on Interception Missions.
- Fixed Design Council features not properly appearing in Korean.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonic Fracture FX lingering if the target became immediately ragdolled.
- Fixed Warframe armor not properly showing on Chroma when Effigy is cast followed by a cloaking ability.
- Fixed players being able to kill ragdoll-able bosses by flinging the boss off the map.
- Fixed an issue causing ragdolled bosses to take a long time to revive.
- Fixed players not properly entering a dive animation when jumping, sprinting, then firing their weapon.
- Fixed the Tonkor’s projectile preview arc appearing underneath other effects.
- Fixed the Daikyu killing the client if being drawn during a Host Migration.
- Fixed an error that would occur when viewing Soma Prime in the Codex.
- Fixed player arrows not returning to their default visual when the Meer Arrow Customization is unequipped.
- Fixed player’s weapons becoming stuck when changing weapons after firing a bow.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria playing sounds from related to the player’s un-equipped melee weapon.
- Fixed an issue preventing the use of Mods shared by Sentinels when the player does not have a Sentinel equipped or active.
- Fixed the description of Excavation Missions in the Codex having incorrect information on how to play the Mission type. This is the first of many revisions coming to innacurate text as per this thread: https://forums.warfr…e-descriptions/
- Fixed an issue preventing players from properly blocking AoE attacks as per this thread: https://forums.warfr…er-radial-slam/
- Fixed the Paris Prime showing covering up menu options.
- Fixed an issue causing the UI to freeze after Zephyr casts Tornado.
- Fixed an issue causing duplicate FX to occur, resulting in increased latency.
- Fixed a hangup caused by opening the pause menu mid-hacking.
- Fixed fancy sparkly trails not showing up on all unique Arrow Skins.
- Fixed a typo in Darvo’s VO present in the tutorial Missions.
- Fixed Warframes with 100 base stamina showing as 8 stamina when equipping the Warframe in the Arsenal.
- Fixed issues related to Sentinel movement that would cause performance problems in PhysX.
- Fixed water in Orokin-themed Conclave maps appearing as black.
- Fixed a crash in Conclave’s Annihilation when a Host Migration occurs after a fourth player joins a game mid-session.