Today, there was a new Legacy of the Void Patch to fix general issues along with a Balance Update that tweak the units.
Patch Update. (2.5.1)
- Swapping players after using the “Take Command” feature should no longer result in a Victory/Defeat screen.
- Canceling a Custom Game search shortly after its initiation should no longer cause the game to become unresponsive.
- The cooldown for Corrosive Bile now correctly counts down while a Ravager is burrowed.
- Siege Tanks can now fit between the top of the ramp and a Barracks on Coda LE and Cactus Valley LE.
- Fixed a base location on Cactus Valley LE that did not allow for optimal base placement.
- Fixed an issue on Coda LE that caused a worker to sometimes not mine at the beginning of a match.
- Cloaked units will properly display a shimmer effect on Low graphic settings.
- Move speed tooltips for units that are at speeds other than ‘Normal’ are now displayed correctly.
- The Corruptor’s Caustic Spray will now properly go on cooldown if spell is interrupted due to the building moving out of range.
- You should no longer receive an error message when switching languages.
- Fixed an issue where in-game character names were not being displayed properly.
- Health changed from 80/60 -> 90/90.
- Upgrade changed to a health upgrade instead of providing bounce damage.
- Upgrade = + 50 shields to Adepts.
- Adept can cancel the shade ability at any time. When you cancel, the shade disappears and you don’t teleport.
- Damage point reduced from 0.4 to 0.167
- Immortal barrier ability now absorbs 100 -> 200
- Disintegration ability damage increased to 550
- Units under the effect of Disintegration can’t regenerate, heal, or repair health.
- Lock-on range down from 15 to 12.
- Range upgrade now increases lock-on range up to 15.
Starts off with 9 range.
Range upgrade has been removed.
Attack is more responsive right after it finishes burrowing.