Diablo 3: Season 3 contents have been revealed as Season 2 is coming closer to its end, Sunday, April 5, 2015.
Season 3 will consists of new Transmogrify when Level 70 is reached along with all new and revamped legendaries, conquests, banner rewards and an all new portrait frame and pennant.
Numerous additions will becoming to season 3 like the Iceblink and Mutilation Guard gems along with revamped legendaries such as the Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac.
- Dead Man’s Legacy
- Multishot hits enemies who are below 50-60% health twice
- Dread Iron
- Ground Stomp causes an Avalanche
- Summons a Fallen Lunatic to your side every 12 seconds
- Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Your first hit with each cast of a resource-spending attack reduces the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second
- Blessed of Haull
- Justice spawns a Blessed Hammer when it hits an enemy
- Ranslor’s Folly
- Energy Twister periodically pulls in enemies within 30 yards
- Little Man’s Finger
- Gargantuan instead summons three smaller Gargantuans, each more powerful than the original
- Spirit Guards
New Conquest will be implemented such as Years of War, On a Good Day and Curses. There are 100 new Seasonal Achievements altogether in normal and Hardcore, giving you plenty of new challenges to take on this Season.
Season 3 transmogrify will add the final part of the Conqueror transmogrification set, Conqueror’s Armor
A new addition to Season 3 reward is rewarding the player banner rewards for attaining Seasonal achievement points.
- 100 Points: Season 3 exclusive Pennant
- 400 Points: Season 3 exclusive portrait frame.