Starcraft 2 introduces the Warcraft RoC and TFT assets into its Editor, enabling players to relive the peak and prime of the Warcraft RTS games through its’ assets. There are also some Arcade and Custom Game Lobby changes, WCS Observer UI redesigns and Bug Fixes.
- Warcraft III Assets
- We’ve introduced over three thousand new assets from the Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.
- To gain access to these assets, launch the StarCraft II Editor and add the following dependency:
- Warcraft III (Data Mod)
- File > Dependencies
- Click ‘Add Other’
- Select the ‘Battle.net’ tab
- Click ‘Log In’ and enter your Battle.net account information
- Double click on Warcraft III (Data Mod)
- Arcade and Custom Game Lobby Changes
- Hosts will be able to remove players who have a pending invite.
- If a player fails to accept an invite, additional invites from that player will be delayed.
- The duration of a pending invite has been dramatically reduced.
- WCS Observer Interface
- We’ve made several improvements to the WCS Observer Interface
- Minerals, Gas, army count, and worker count can now be displayed simultaneously.
- Unit wireframes are now displayed for single or group selection.
- Information is displayed more consistently, making it easier for tournament organizers to display auxiliary information.
- Hot keys have been improved and simplified.
Fixed an issue that could allow a player to join a private lobby when they were not friends with the host.
Certain hotkeys in the Wings of Liberty campaign can now be remapped.
Presence information displayed in the Friends List should now display the correct information.
Fixed an issue where certain Nvidia drivers were causing certain textures to appear pink.
Typical use of the middle mouse button should no longer cause the cursor to snap to the center of the screen.