The Lost Vikings make their way into the Heroes of the Storm Universe. What will this triple threat team have in store in Heroes of the Storm?
- The Lost Vikings start without any basic abilities and function differently. You can choose to unlock extra abilities by selecting various Talents throughout the duration of the match.
- Olaf – Has lots of Health, regenerates Health quickly, and charges to Slow enemies.
- Baleog – Deals splash damage to enemies behind his attack target.
- Erik – Moves faster than the other Vikings and has a longer attack range.
The Lost Vikings are Specialists, which are more specialized roles that bring different strengths as you build a team.
- Each Viking can move, attack, and be killed separately. They will also receive individual respawn timers upon their deaths.
- Use the activated Talent hotkeys “1”, “2”, and “3” to select and control the Vikings individually, or press the “4” key to guide them as a group.
- When using the heroic “Longboat Raid!” [R], all of the Vikings need to be near each other to perform the action.
- When grouped, the Vikings can break the chests on Blackheart’s Bay very quickly.
|SPIN TO WIN!||