There is a Update coming soon to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare that has be stated by Sledgehammer will have to deal with the following:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
This update deals with every gaming platform but if it will released at the same time for all platform is unknown. As for the connectivity issues, Activision has stated:
Advanced Warfare employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system. Our goal is to ensure the best possible connection and greatest gameplay experience regardless of location and time of day.
It’s hard for me to believe that the connectivity issues will be fixed because there have been dedicated server issues ever since Black Ops 2. As for the other issues, I don’t see any problems that can go wrong.