The March of the Single Yeti Army Event will be available from July 9 – 22 and correct me if I’m wrong the first event that consist of a reward that gives an eye accessory with a set effect that allows the owner to learn a mount skill. Mount Skills are not permanent and are only available when the cyclops eye is equipped. You are given a Broken Cyclops Eye at Lvl. 60 from the quest ‘March of the Single Yeti Army’ and in order to upgrade it you must hunt Yeti, Jr. Yeti, Dark Yeti, and Snowman monsters to get Agent’s Upgrade Chips. Yetis that transform also count.
- Cyclops Eye Lv. 1: REQ Lv. 30, All Stats +1, Max HP/MP +50, Weapon DEF/Magic DEF +30, Number of upgrades available: 1.
- Cyclops Eye Lv. 2: REQ Lv. 50, All Stats +2, Max HP/MP +100, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +1, Weapon DEF/Magic DEF +75, Number of upgrades available: 1.
- Cyclops Eye Lv. 3: REQ Lv. 75, All Stats +5, Max HP/MP +250, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +2, Weapon DEF/Magic DEF +200, Number of upgrades available: 3.
*All the rewards are Trade Disabled when equipped and posses no Potential.
- Broken Cyclops Eye -> Cyclops Eye Lv.1 : 5 Agent’s Upgrade Chips
- Cyclops Eye Lv.1 -> Cyclops Eye Lv.2 : 12 Agent’s Upgrade Chips
- Cyclops Eye Lv.2 -> Cyclops Eye Lv.3 : 25 Agent’s Upgrade Chips
Mounts consist of no special distinction from its original mount except its name change.
Novice Agent Spaceship -> UFO Mount
Advanced Agent Motorcycle -> Motorcycle Mount
Veteran Agent Power Suit -> Power Suit Mount
Reward for obtaining a Cyclops Eye Lv.3 consists of a
- Date Defender Medal: REQ Lv. 30, All Stats +5, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +1, HP/MP +100. (One of a Kind, untradeable.)
In my opinion.. I don’t think neither the Cyclops Eye Lvl.3 nor Date Defender Medal is worth the time unless your a perfection and would like both the mounts and the medal.