PC WORLD EDITOR CHANGES
– Added new JASS hash table functions to replace the lost functionality from
fixing unsafe type casting.
– Hash Table – Save Item Handle
– Hash Table – Save Unit Handle
– Hash Table – Load Item Handle
– Hash Table – Load Unit Handle
– Hash Table – Get Handle ID
– Fixed an exploit related to unsafe type casting that allowed users to
execute arbitrary code in maps.
– Fixed the JASS unsafe type casting exploit (“return bug”).
– Fixed several World Editor crashes.
• “Shadowing” global variables with local variables no longer is possible.
• Fixed a type conversion dealing with operators (i.e. adding a handle with an integer)
• Added the ability to store hashtable handles in a hashtable
• Added getSpellTargetX and getSpellTargetY natives
• Added a new base handle type “Agent” of which many types now extend from.
• Added a SaveAgentHandle native which can be used for saving most handle types
• Added a JASS optimization dealing with global variable change events.
• Increased max map file size from 4MB to 8MB.
For those playing DoTA on Battle.net, currently the latest version that is working correctly online is 6.59d. We are actively working with Icefrog to get the later versions to be compatible with the new map.
**UPDATE** 6.61c works on Patch 1.24 now.
You can get the latest compatible version at http://www.getdota.com (6.59d).
In My Opinion this patch is the most retarded ever cause only 60% of People like DotA , what about the other players’? They except to make more money off this? They ruined 98.9% of Custom Maple for TFT and RoC Custom Games.